Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone that you HAVE to shoot, and 80 rds of 223 is going to go a LONG ways, dude. By the time you fire 100 rds of 22lr at PEOPLE, and even 40 rds of 223, you are either going to be dead, or you will have scores of guns and hundreds, if not thousands of rds of ammo, to retreive from the dead. Lots of that is going to be .22lr, and a fair amount of it is going to be 223. You only have to hide-fight for a year, and it will all be calmed down, a LOT, one way or another. So much for "needing" lots of rounds. If you are stupid, have no .22 unit, no silencer, no ccw'able rifle, and don't take advantage of darkness or thick cover, being mobile, using snares, nets, etc, and "think" you have to fire at everyone you see, at any range, "thru" cover,ALL animals, etc, yes, you need lots of ammo, and you are STILL going to die early-on, because you are STUPIDLY bucking the odds, when you don't HAVE to do so.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Why are you ambushing people?

This is the part that I think most are confused about.

An ambush is an offensive act, not a defensive one. You are being the aggressor when you ambush.

I personally have no desire to run around and ambush anyone. That's why I have invested in proper planning and preparation.

Your constant talk of ambushing people is what makes everything look like some kind of rambo fantasy that you have.

There's zero reason to ambush anyone unless they have established themselves as a threat.

Why don't you explain why you beleive you will need to do these ambushes.

I would really like to know what the scenario is that you feel will require them.

:devil:

·
Registered
378 Posts
I will grant that a "Trot" line, or Trap line will supply more consistenly than hunting, If You know how, and where to set your snares. I have no plans that require a "Can", can not picture a CCW AR-15, dont understand being mobile in thick brush in the dark as a good thing, and really hope that the rest of the world will do their own thing, just go do it somewhere else. I will be supported by my family, not just my children, but my nephews/neices/brothers/ and father and mother WTSHTF, so it will not all fall on me to be awake 24/7. Having a fall back position is not only a good idea, its a requirement for long term survival.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts