Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please feel free to move this post to where you see fit.
this link may prove somewhat helpful in the GK arguments and more importantly in ammo and caliber selection and ballistics understanding.

http://www.firearmstactical.com/tactical.htm

there is a lot of info here and they are NOT selling any ammo just providing info and tactical advise. i am not saying this is the end all info spot but it did refute some of my own beliefs and cause me to reevaluate my positions and choices.

hope this is helpful.
sean

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i know it is tackey to reply to my own post.....

but i forgot to say MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
SEAN

·
Registered
73 Posts
Please, please do not confuse the issue with facts. :scatter:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Great website , thank you for the post.

You're worried about tacky on this forum? Why? I don't think anybody else is!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Fascinating website. Thanks AZ, I have bookmarked it.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
notice that I have never made any claims for FACTORY 223 ammo. Such stuff is for you lazy lames to use. I only recommend it for practcie. Anyone with a chronograph, however, will discover that Win White box, from walmart, is 55 grs at 2600+ fps in an 11.5" long barrel.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I am the one who has the FACTS, YOU are the lazy fucks who take everyone else's WORD, instead of reloading the ammo and chronographing it, like I did.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
I am the one who has the FACTS, YOU are the lazy fucks who take everyone else's WORD, instead of reloading the ammo and chronographing it, like I did.
Ah yes, NUTTY JOHN at the helm of the keyboard again.

When did you chronograph your loads NUTTY JOHN? MIKE FISCHER would be interested in knowing ...

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Nay body notice his "barrel" suddenly grew from 10 to 11.5 inches?

It's like maybe he bought it a penis extension or somthing.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:headbang:
this was supposed to be a good thread!
then some sexual intelectual (aka F##king know it all) has to post negative stuff in a hostile form.

Now andy my boy i have no problems being questioned or discussing other possiblities. but the way you do what you do is flat out uncivilized, rude, noxious, and shows a general disreguard for others and most times an apparent lack of intelectual agility. to top it all off most times it is not in the remote realm of reality.

now would you kindly shut the F##K UP sit down and read a book. or at least watch the discovery channel or something. hell most people can at least make thier point in a POLITE way.

grow up
sean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts