Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
reaction, draw from open wear FBI rig, 10" at 10 ft, average time of 5 tries, "cold" no warmups, is not at all hard for the guy who once was REALLY good. This is with a "surrender' hand start. This guy doesn't do 1000 dry draws, 3000 live draws a year, man. That's how SIMPLE it is for the guy who once had this exercise under .80 second. He'd get it back under .90 second, too, in a few sessions of serious work at it. Clowns like garnad, who NEVER got this exercise under 1.70 seconds, ever in their lives, on their BEST day, all warmed up, CAN'T do anything but catcall about it, from the SIDELINES. :) Go ahead, GIVE your potential killer an extra 4 shots at you, by being slower than you have to be. Stupidity and laziness SHOULD be fatal.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
So much for theory or are you just blowing gas out your *ss again. If you can't document it then you are lying.

Magazines relate other people's experiences in life. What real life experience can you offer.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've drawn on attacking men, dogs, MANY

times. Only ONCE, on a dog, did I HAVE to fire. The others all FROZE at the sight of the gun that "appeared" in my hand. THAT sort of speed and the confidence that goes WITH all that practice, is just TOO much for the punks to want to "try". :)

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Raider said:
What real life experience can you offer.

RIKA
He's relating his life experiences on the receiving end of such draw from an FBI rig. . .They drew, he sh!t himself, all in one second.

·
Registered
10,151 Posts
Incorrect, he has frequently told you that he can soil himself, in sub seconds!!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Magnum88C said:
He's relating his life experiences on the receiving end of such draw from an FBI rig. . .They drew, he sh!t himself, all in one second.
Magnum, if he had his PACT timer with him, he could have told you the time to a fraction of a second.

RIKA :D

G

·
So gunkid is saying dogs froze at the sight of his gun. Like 'stick'em up'? At 10 feet there is no aiming needed to hit, so sub one second shots are not hard, especially from a speed rig. But then, what does a speed rig have to do with reality?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i didn't SAY it was from a speed rig, dummy

and if it's not from concealment, FBI rig is no more "Practical" than is a speed rig. If u can openly carry, you can wear a speed rig. I've spent SCORES of 12-14 hour days at the range, at home, etc, wearing a speed rig. It's not uncomfortable at all. With a speed rig, tho, the time will be sub .80 second, not 1.0 second. Why don't you take some remedial reading courses, hmm?

·
Registered
10,151 Posts
You haven't had any experience in 30 years. Your timings from then mean squat today! IPSC is not reality! Live the reality, NOT the fantasy.

G

·
Re: i didn't SAY it was from a speed rig, dummy

223 fan said:
and if it's not from concealment, FBI rig is no more "Practical" than is a speed rig. If u can openly carry, you can wear a speed rig. I've spent SCORES of 12-14 hour days at the range, at home, etc, wearing a speed rig. It's not uncomfortable at all. With a speed rig, tho, the time will be sub .80 second, not 1.0 second. Why don't you take some remedial reading courses, hmm?
No, you need remedial reading gunkid. I said 'especially with a speed rig', that did not exclude any other rig. See, stupe, you need to brush up on reading.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no, stupid, the Feds KNOW I was practicing

in 1998, and my friend gets in more REALISTIC practice than YOU do, a LOT more. :)

·
Registered
10,151 Posts
Thats why he specifies a pocket "holster". Most men break the habit of self gratification with their hands in their pockets by age 10. Gunkid has taken alot longer! 40 years after he should have stopped he still advocates walking around with his hands on his pocket "holster"!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts