Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
using a Hawes CO2 SA "revolver". Got it to full extention of the arm, 1 hand hip point, coin was still knee high, FIRST time I tried this Old West test of draw-speed, thumbcocking the hammer. :) Today, guys "think' that this super fast, using a Glock. :) In 1978, I could drop that same coin from waist height, and get a good Weaver before the coin hit the deck, or I could beat from concealment, to a 1 handed point shot.

Until you can get that pistol out and "on" an attacker, it doesn't mean a thing, and it's 10x as likely that you won't HAVE to hit him with a bullet as actually having to do so, IF you get it visible to him in TIME for him to stop.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I'm sure Bubba was impressed the first time you showed him your quick drop.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Another 30 year old "War Story"!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Is this a CO2 pellet gun He's refering to?, and why is he posting this? Aren't we the "<font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>'s" who can't handle a powerful wildcat cartridge, and dont worship the CAR15 like he does?. Did He draw the pistol from a holster? or just point and shoot?, and how could he see the coin and the target at the same time?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts