Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out of a controlable ccw gun doesn't mean it can't be done. It just means that you are inept,that's all.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the above performance makes the 460 superior to a

good SOFTPOINT load in the .30 Carbine, the carbine being used at 50m, as it often was-is. the pistol will have that speed and power to 30 ft, which covers over 99% of the JUSTIFIABLE civilian uses of the defensive pistol. it will still have 600+ ft lbs at 25 yds, well over 400 ft lbs remaing at 50 yds, too. :) Don't KID yourself that a 70 gr .45,at such a speed, loses its energy all THAT quickly.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
It could also mean that we choose not to. Period.

You feel that the round is a great choice, fine. use it.

Personally the two centerfire pistol rounds I will use shtf, are 9mm and .45.

I have no desire to use the .460. Personal preference, nothing more, nothing less.

The logistics of the 9mm and the .45 are more appealing to me. I know that every gunstore, every PD has one or the other (even if they issue .40, they have 9mm or .45 on hand), and every branch of the military uses one or the other, or both.

Resupply would not be an issue.

But, that's my choice.

I'm glad you're happy with your choice.

But one thing you need to learn: choice does not equal ineptness, ignorance, or whatever other insult you wish to hurl.

Choice means choice, nothing more, nothing less.

If you were to actually post like a mature adult, you might actually find people willing to discuss your choices with you.

:devil:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts