Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.45 ACP, .455, 45 Colt, etc, instead of testing for YOURSELF, on animals. Hey, DUMMIES, why you THINK that the 357 was created, when they already HAD the "so wonderful" 38 Special? Why did Elmer hot rod the .44 Special so much above what the factories offered, and eventually create the .44 mag, hmm?

If the lfp of the .455 was SO great, why did ALL the manufacturers eventually come to offer hp ammo, dummies? Because the plain lead bullet WASNT really worth a hoot at stopping men, that's why.

The lrn 38 special bullet was known for decades as the "widowmaker". NOT because of the men it killed, but because of the men it LET be killed, because it failed to stop an attacker, even with MULTIPLE good hits to the chest.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
I believe your bs "war stories" about sleeping on duty, beating up a dog and getting thrown out of the Army!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
.45 ACP, .455, 45 Colt, etc, instead of testing for YOURSELF, on animals. Hey, DUMMIES, why you THINK that the 357 was created, when they already HAD the "so wonderful" 38 Special? Why did Elmer hot rod the .44 Special so much above what the factories offered, and eventually create the .44 mag, hmm?

If the lfp of the .455 was SO great, why did ALL the manufacturers eventually come to offer hp ammo, dummies? Because the plain lead bullet WASNT really worth a hoot at stopping men, that's why.

The lrn 38 special bullet was known for decades as the "widowmaker". NOT because of the men it killed, but because of the men it LET be killed, because it failed to stop an attacker, even with MULTIPLE good hits to the chest.
Every thing I've ever shot with my pistol has died. Shot placement. There's no substitute.

As far as questioning the existence of so many different calibers and rounds, why are there cars, trucks, stationwagons, motorcycles, bicycles, etc?

If you want to have a discussion, then discuss. You start out insulting and using non-sequitors, I guess maybe you think that you can confuse the issue enough to "win" your argument.

You are either a horrible shot on critters, or you haven't done much of the testing you claim to have done.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Am I the only one here who HASN'T had trouble putting down feral dogs with a .45 ACP?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts