Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant figure out why hardly anyone uses them. It almost seems that I'm the only guy on the planet with one. The .40 does way more terminal damage (around 80-100 pounds of kinetic energy more or something) than the 9mm. It has a 10 round mag which is more than long enough to last a self defence shootout. I have never had any problem or reliability issue with mine even though it is the only gun I have that I left in stock condition. Is there something about this piece that everone hates?

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Well, I've got one in stainless. However, I did send it off and had it custom fitted with a .357 Sig barrel. Turns out to be a damned nice gun.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
It appears to be a very attractive gun, but I just can't get used to the feel of Beretta's.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm not a fan of Berrettas, I fired my friend's Cougar(?) (the .22lr), and it seemed to jam at least once on every mag. I also heard that Berettas have a habit of throwing slides, and that a few guys died in Somalia because of it.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Indeed, Mil Berettas Suck

Yes 84 C4, the M9 (military version of the beretta 92) is acctually way different than a regular 92FS or Brigadier. The M9 has a VERY DANGEROUSLY weak slide (aloy problems mabye?) not present on the 92 or its big brother 96. It is sad that the civi version is better and more reliable than its mil counterpart :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts