Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
unwanted,most likely anti-social because of it, taking up space, resources, jobs, and for WHAT, hmm?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,614 Posts
Like you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Like Garand said.

GK, you are repulsive.

RIKA :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
Two questions for you GK:

1) does this count as a gun thread in your post counts?

2) by not putting your comment in the thread where abortions was mentioned, and by answering the post as a new thread, does this count as a new topic that you've started? (when in fact you didn't start the topic at all, did you?)

Just wondering.

:devil:
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Children tend to lean toward the way their parents think (God knows what stupekid's parents thought.)

The Wall Street Journal pointed out that abortions were actually hurting liberals has usualy it was liberal people who had abortions and thus they were killing off their own children while conservatives who kept their babies would, of course, raise their child as a conserative! So, in a slow progression, the liberals will become more and more a minority due to their own infantcide.

It is not the childs fault they had parents that did not think everything through. Those 30 million might have become some of the most wonderful people.

Remember the story of Beethoven. By stupekid's criteria, his parents should have aborted him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
Unregistered said:
Children tend to lean toward the way their parents think (God knows what stupekid's parents thought.)

The Wall Street Journal pointed out that abortions were actually hurting liberals has usualy it was liberal people who had abortions and thus they were killing off their own children while conservatives who kept their babies would, of course, raise their child as a conserative! So, in a slow progression, the liberals will become more and more a minority due to their own infantcide.

It is not the childs fault they had parents that did not think everything through. Those 30 million might have become some of the most wonderful people.

Remember the story of Beethoven. By stupekid's criteria, his parents should have aborted him.
Aborted which one? Beethoven or StupeKid?

:devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
223 fan said:
unwanted,most likely anti-social because of it, taking up space, resources, jobs, and for WHAT, hmm?
In a word, John, YES.

1. If we hadn't murdered those innocent babies, maybe God wouldn't be judging our nation right now. God hates the shedding of innocent blood - Prov. 6:16-19 and 17:15. The blood of all those babies "cries out to God from the ground" (Genesis 4:10) begging for justice to be done. When God meets out His justice for this, the problems we face today will be childs play. The wrath of God should be far more fearful to us than any SHTF fantasy we might have.

2. How can it be right to sentence the innocent to death for the mistake (sin) of another.

3. "Unwanted?"

Since when did that become a reason to put a person to death. And who gets to decide? The person with more power? Would you like for someone else to hold in their hand the choice to let you live or die?

4. "Most likely anti-social because of it, taking up space, resources, jobs".

Maybe one of those babies who was murdered would have discovered the cure for cancer, maybe they would have been the next Patrick Henry, John Adams, George Washington, John Moses Browning, Thomas Edison ...

5. "And for what, hmm?"

How about because it's RIGHT ... because every human being has the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness ... because life is a gift from God that can only be taken away by God or those He delegates His authority to (the civil government).
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,467 Posts
cheriatible contributions

there are two that i contribute[other than church,when i go] is the N.R.A. and the ARIZONA RIGHT TO LIFE , this right to life organization gets $50 every time they rally to me[ this is starting to get a little personal] but it is the facts!

thanks
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
WE murdered these babies? Just because we are in the same country WE are somehow guilty of murder?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,614 Posts
This is NOT a gun post, lets put it to the section where it belongs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,014 Posts
Aslan said:
Two questions for you GK:

1) does this count as a gun thread in your post counts?

2) by not putting your comment in the thread where abortions was mentioned, and by answering the post as a new thread, does this count as a new topic that you've started? (when in fact you didn't start the topic at all, did you?)

Just wondering.

:devil:
He did move it to the "correct" forum, though. That's better than what the rest of us did.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,014 Posts
Re: Re: better OFF if 30mill abortions SURVIVED?

Mike in NC said:
4. "Most likely anti-social because of it, taking up space, resources, jobs".

Maybe one of those babies who was murdered would have discovered the cure for cancer, maybe they would have been the next Patrick Henry, John Adams, George Washington, John Moses Browning, Thomas Edison ...
[/QUOTE

..or the next Hitler, Stalin, or Kahn. This is invalid without considering the opposite. What MIGHT have happened is irrelevant to the argument in my opinion ONE way OR the OTHER.
KJ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,382 Posts
Unregistered said:
WE murdered these babies? Just because we are in the same country WE are somehow guilty of murder?
We must all take responsibility because we allow it to happen. Abortion is wrong in all cases. Every being has the right to the chance of life. We as a civilized people should encourage that chance at every turn.

In the end, God will judge us for not only our stances but how outspoken we were and what we did to save his children. Some he will smile upon, others he won't.

Mike
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Hard Rock said:
We must all take responsibility because we allow it to happen. Abortion is wrong in all cases. Every being has the right to the chance of life. We as a civilized people should encourage that chance at every turn.

In the end, God will judge us for not only our stances but how outspoken we were and what we did to save his children. Some he will smile upon, others he won't.

Mike
Isn't there something about not judging others?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,382 Posts
You and I both know that is not possible. Look at Tard as a case in point. Remember, God knows we are not perfect. We are born sinners. But do you think he will be so tolorant of murdering his innocent children who have no way of defending themselves?

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
If I look at something you do and compare it to God's standard (the Bible) and say you should not be doing that, it's not my judgement, it's God's judgement. I'm just identifying a standard God has set.

You may not believe in the Bible, that it is the revealed word of God, but that is what, until fairly recent history, all our laws and morality have been based on. The secular humanists and moral relativists say we all determine our own morality - there are no moral absolutes. Well, that's idiotic. If you decide you don't believe murder or stealing or rape are wrong, does that make it OK? We do live by moral absolutes, and they were established by God. That's why these moral absolutes have been accepted throughout history in all cultures (I don't know of any exceptions).
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top