Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a better thread in Black Powder, but since it is so funny I thought I'd put it here instead...

A friend was starting out with black powder and bought his rifle and made a list of items that he'd need to start shooting. He brought his list to the store and bought all the necessary implements, stuck the receipt in his pocket and went home. His wife found the reciept and went ballistic on him, cursing him up and down about being a pervert and degenerate and assorted other insults. My friend is a kind, decent church going man and was completely baffled by her behavior. When he asked WTF she was talking about, she told him she found his (itemized) reciept from the sex shop and there was no way to talk his way out of it, which really confused him until he read the reciept from the gun store....nipple pick, nipple wrench, ball starter, ball puller, ramrod, powder, mini balls, maxi balls..... :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

Thought you'd all enjoy this, just to show how the most innocent of hobbies can be misconstrued... I'm still laughing!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Gee, if she had been a sporting type she would asked for a demonstration of how all that stuff worked.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Sounds like a list of supplies for a pretty good weekend in Vegas. To paraphrase Slim Pickens, in what has to be one of the greatest movies of all time: Dr. Strangelove (or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb)

:devil:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Raider said:
Gee, if she had been a sporting type she would asked for a demonstration of how all that stuff worked.

No doubt! The couple that plays together, stays together!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Ahh, the great thing about blackpowder shooting is you can ram your balls without it hurting, you can pack your powder without being arrested, you can wrench your nipples without going to a gay club, and noone thinks twice about that big bulge where you keep your balls.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Magnum88C said:
and noone thinks twice about that big bulge where you keep your balls.
Just don't keep them in that red velvet bag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts