Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cops are going to tell him the same thing that they told CA and Michigan governors who wanted them to enter people's homes and have no more than 5 people in the house for Thankgiving. '**** you, I''ll do nothing of the kind"

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this virus isn't killing anyone who is productive, anyway, So wha'ts the beef? These powermad governors and mayors are going to get un-elected after revealing themselves to be the tyrants that they are.

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
If the unproductive are the only one's being killed off where does that leave you?

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,278 Posts
If the unproductive are the only one's being killed off where does that leave you?
:roflmao1::roflmao1::roflmao1::roflmao1:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Top of the list is old Mel. All somebody would have to do is point one finger at him an he would be so scared will drop dead after peeing down his leg.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who had the balls to make smgs and cans, jump bond, escape, violate parole, have guns as a felon, make more silencers as a felon? That sounds like a pussy to you wimps?

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Who had the balls to make smgs and cans, jump bond, escape, violate parole, have guns as a felon, make more silencers as a felon? That sounds like a pussy to you wimps?
Sounds like an IDIOT to me. Also, it's mostly a pack of lies.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,278 Posts
Melvin there is a very big difference between productive and being stupid. When your stupid, courage/bravery/balls are not part of the equation! Plus only a pussy would surrender to a meter maid, or a phone call.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Who had the balls to make smgs and cans, jump bond, escape, violate parole, have guns as a felon, make more silencers as a felon?
First, I won't go into the truth of the "great escape"; it's out there for posterity, for anyone interested. The undeniable, historically documented fact is that you meekly yielded to the handcuffs, without a fight, without resistance of any kind, every single time you heard the words "you're under arrest". That's the historical turd that you constantly try to polish.

Again, if you'd just be civil and discuss things calmly, your lunacy wouldn't so constantly parade itself out in public.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Back to the original topic of this annual tax on firearms.
As far as I'm concerned Biden the Usurper and company can go do something anal with this annual tax.🖕😡😈

1 - 11 of 11 Posts