Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
u THINK Arabs can't HIRE Caucasian terrorists, if they REALLY want to tear up the US, WITHOUT risk? U think Arabs don't look ENOUGH like Mexicans, to "pass"? You think that all this "security" crap can't be bypassed EASILY with fake ID'S? How serious can the security BE, when they worry about "profiling" Arabs more than about being SUCCESSFUL at catching the Arabs? How hard is it to make a "good enough" ID, when not DRIVING, at least, on a computer, printer, scanner? Not very hard, bozos. So the Patriot Act, Homeland security, etc, are aimed at controling YOU. terrorists CAN'T be stopped. Just look at the bombings in Israel. They've been TRYING to stop them, by VERY severe means, in a TIGHTLY controled, SMALL country, for decades, and they CAN'T do it.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Well, aside from the 'bozos' comment and the entire thing just rammed together making it hard to read, I actually pretty much agree with you on this one to a large extent.

There are enough Caucasian Muslims that they wouldn't have to hire mercs. Ever take a close look at a Chechen?

However, I can see where you're trying to lead on this.

A dedicated Muslim clandestine army is far different from a bunch of cons busted out of jail and hunted.

Most of all, there is the 'dedication to the cause' factor. It would be a good bet that the Muslims have it hands down all over the escaped cons for that one.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they wouldn't have a clue how to blend

in, tho, much less how to access the needed gear, etc.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Maybe, but a lot of Arabs have been educated here. Also, thanks to the insane policy of 'multiculturalism' there are large Muslim communities here where they can blend in.

I also wouldn't too surprised if they found some scatterbrained Whites here in this country, who, being indoctrinated by the public schools, etc, out of their own racial and cultural identity, fanatically adopt Islam and are willing to do the bidding of the hostiles.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hey Andy/223Fan how do you manage to answer your own posts. I thought JF Skerry was doing the "doublespeak", but you really do carry on both sides. I dont see any relief soon from TPTB, but eventually they are going to realize that it is not, I SAY AGAIN, It is not "Profiling" as much as a "Description Of Suspect". IIRC Harold Coyle wrote a book about the same topic inluding a infiltration by checnian, bosnian, and serbian cells. Big Brother is not going to be able to complete the task at hand until they get rid of private schools, and home schooling, so they can fill the next generation fuller of their favorite form of mush. I worry about 15yrs down the line when the second generationYnot's are getting to spread their little wings.
(Genereation Ynot's are the ones who believe that if I cant start at the top then its not my fault, and I wont play anymore. Just because I am only 21yrs old why cant I be the Pres. of the company, wheres my beemer! ) :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts