Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Well, aside from the 'bozos' comment and the entire thing just rammed together making it hard to read, I actually pretty much agree with you on this one to a large extent.

There are enough Caucasian Muslims that they wouldn't have to hire mercs. Ever take a close look at a Chechen?

However, I can see where you're trying to lead on this.

A dedicated Muslim clandestine army is far different from a bunch of cons busted out of jail and hunted.

Most of all, there is the 'dedication to the cause' factor. It would be a good bet that the Muslims have it hands down all over the escaped cons for that one.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Maybe, but a lot of Arabs have been educated here. Also, thanks to the insane policy of 'multiculturalism' there are large Muslim communities here where they can blend in.

I also wouldn't too surprised if they found some scatterbrained Whites here in this country, who, being indoctrinated by the public schools, etc, out of their own racial and cultural identity, fanatically adopt Islam and are willing to do the bidding of the hostiles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.