Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hand, go zero .50 bmg at that range, hit anywhere on it works, since it will pee fuel down onto the flames. :) They'd probably never find any evidence, since it'd all melt on the ground.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Except, of course for all the films, and sensors, etc. They'd register the impact, among other things.

Of course, you'd never get anywhere close enough to ever see the rocket in your scope.

You are so stupid on this it is laughable.

We've lost two shuttles, and it didn't bring about the end of the world.

Give it a rest already. all you are doing is making yourself look like a moron.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Just one little question. Which range would Mr. IQ zero that 50 at where the swat team wouldn't come to check things out? Big noise, big gun = big brother.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
DHS ????????

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
What the hell is he talking about anyway? Big enough target will pee fuel into the flames? What if your big enough target is a hill or a skyscraper? Am I missing something (like a ticket to whatever planet ********** is)? Some of his posts really make me think that someone is doing the old 1,000 monkeys, 1,000 typewriters and 1,000 years will get you the works of shakespeare...of course, methinks it is more like 2 chimps, 1 case of beer and 20 minutes to get this stuff.....

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Don't you know? Andy thinks he can take out the shuttle on the launch pad...

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Aslan said:
Don't you know? Andy thinks he can take out the shuttle on the launch pad...

Is that what it was? Shit, I thought he was gonna whack Rosie O Donnell!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
OK, now I understand... I just needed to change my point of view to be able to understand Andy's semi-coherent ramblings. If you try this, all of his posts will begin to make sense....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
1. If you were a competent marksman, you'd know that what you posted up there is total bullshit tard.

2. The closest you'll get to a shuttle is 3 miles. You aren't going to pierce the tank at that range with a .50. Think about how strong that thing is to handle the stress of launch.

3. You couldn't handle the recoil of a .50. You flinch remember? You'd miss the target.

Mike

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Actually, the skin on most launch vehicles is incredibly thin and relies on the pressurized fuel tanks to provide structual integrity. At least that is the way it was on the Atlas, Titan, and Saturn launch vehicles.

I saw an Atlas that crumpled due to a pin hole sized leak in one of the tanks. (They fill them with nitrogen prior to fueling them to provide the pressurization, while moving them so that they aren't moving around a large incinderary device.) The nitrogen bled off and the missile crumpled under it's own weight.

Obviously the orbiter and the SRB's (solid fuel rocket boosters) wouldn't have that problem, but the main fuel tank might.

In any event, GK would be toast before he could even look through the scope at the target....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts