Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.marstar.ca/specials/VZ-52-82mm.shtm

"Now you can own your very own 82mm mortar complete with full issue kit for a surprisingly low price. These make a great centrepiece for the serious collector, military club (mess, legion, etc.), and will definitely turn heads on display at any militaria show or in any army surplus store. Please note these are fully functional and are not available to U.S. clients. Sorry, ammunition is NOT available (military and government agencies with special licensing please contact us with your paperwork for further information if you want ammunition). Note: very limited quantity available. Dealers welcome. Not considered a firearm by the CFC. Must be 18 years or older to purchase."

I need $995. Well, technically I have about $200 already stashed away for another gun. I guess I could get a third job... :sobstory:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
"Please note these are fully functional and are not available to U.S. clients."

Unfair! I've always wanted my own mortar. Understand please that most girls want diamonds; I want a mortar ... and its cheaper too. :D

Hey Coyote, hope you get your very own DD soon.

RIKA

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
RIKA Understand please that most girls want diamonds; I want a mortar ... and its cheaper too. :DRIKA[/QUOTE said:
And you wonder why we love you so much????

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Actually I think an RPG would be a LOT more fun. In the various FPS games I've played, I can't WAIT to get the rocket launcher.... :evilgrin:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
yeah ! i pulled the same web-site up a while back!

AND, THE R.P.G.would be an UNCONTROLLED BACK-BLAST 'release' IN A 'line of sight' SORT OF WAY!,,,[i'm thinkin'] :nuts:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heheh, I doubt the other shooters on the line would appreciate the backblast.

That would rival m44s and No.5 enfields when it comes to pissing off Bubba.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Heck, I never did like people standing real close behind me........ :evilgrin:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Coyote said:
Heheh, I doubt the other shooters on the line would appreciate the backblast.

That would rival m44s and No.5 enfields when it comes to pissing off Bubba.
Mortars don't give a backblast. Its all out the front of the tube. I've been told that it sounds like a loud POIIING. Still it would be fun to see people's heads turn.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know, I was talking about Rich Z's mention of an RPG. I shoulda been more clear...

Oh, the things I'll never own. :nuts:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats one beasty I never intend to bump-fire. :sidestep:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
but they 'is' only subdued CANNON P FISHERS :eatpointe

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Xm109 exploding tree rats. That makes a great visual.

RIKA

1 - 15 of 15 Posts