Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use one or see much use for one? I'm not personally interested, just as I'm not personally interested in full auto; but I'm curious since they really seem to be getting popular.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I tried one out briefly roughly a year ago at the Crowder Conservation Range by Neosho.

One guy had it in a AR Pistol and it was interesting as it sounded darn close to full auto. He then let me put my upper in the binary trigger lower if his and try it out.
The only killer to me liking it was the reset required. I'm pretty well used to the RRA NM or Varmint triggers and it would take some retraining of my muscle memory.
If I was wanting that rate of fire I'd probably get whatever brand of "Gamer Trigger" that had the lightest trigger pull and the shortest reset.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve never used one but I’d be worried about nd’s; a second round going off when going to what should be a normal reset. Not looking to get one, just wondering what all the rage was about with them. Seems like I see more and more about them all the time.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Using one on I static square range I don't have a problem with someone using one.
But I sure wouldn't want someone on my side "having my back" with an AR equipped with one.
The point is under stress of combat it could either fire unintentionally or not fire.
It might work out for suppressive fire from a stationary position but I'd rather not mess with it and opt for something else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts