Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see one of the protesters was shot, bound to happen. Whether it was justified or not is unknown. One thing I'll say, and this is after 23 years as a Federal Law Enforcement Officer, I am not comfortable seeing Law Enforcement decked out in full combat gear, toting M-16's, and having Armor around when dealing with non-criminal U.S. Citizens. Terrorists, their not. Also, remember the Bureau of Land Management does not "own" one square inch of land. That property is the owned by U.S. Citizens. It is administered by the BLM.

·
Registered
17 Posts
bundy's crowd has been pushing their luck for over a decade. Seizing that building was a federal felony and now that a death has resulted, those guys are gong away for a LONG time, most likely wtf did they think they would gain from such a half assed move, anyway?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Operation traffic stop

We are not being told what happened at that "traffic stop". But FBI swat teams are not known for running traffic stops. Historically the Feds like to escalate confrontations until they can justify using force. It's curious that white protesters are always called radicals, armed militias, right wing extremists and so forth. You never hear black rioters referred to like that. They tend to be heroic activists resisting the racist white society. Wonder why?

·
Registered
17 Posts
From your post I assume that you are an ex-federal law enforcement officer. I was a cop many years ago and we had no machine guns, body armor or APC's. Never felt the need.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
feds GIVE away such stuff, so cities figure "why not"? they'll sell that stuff some day. like they did their tommy guns and BAR's. :)

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Politically justified targeting and possible assassination. Weaponization of government agencies and law enforcement has been trending even before the GWOT,OR the WOD for that matter. If what I suspect happened, especially in contrast to the Non response in Ferguson (and other places) its going to get ugly (er) in the next 90 days.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
I'd mark it down for "collect later". (big time, top of the list) and do a lot of personal reconnaisance about where to find certain people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts