Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are placed side by side. 3 "hostage" targets are placed infront of them, in such a manner as to offer you only 'half targets", and if you hit a good guy, you not only don't get the value of the hit that goes thru him and hits the bad guy, you get a DOUBLE penalty. Time limit is 5 seconds, draw and 6 shots. Unless you are world class, far better to aim carefully, and only fire 3-5 shots.

Stage 2, 15 yds, 3 torsos, around a cardboard cutout of a car. The torso at each end of the car has 1/2 of one side obscured by the car. The torso in the center of the car has 1/2 of its lower part obscured by the car. Shooter starts kneeling, holstered, behind cover. 5 seconds, double tap all 3 targets.

Stage 3. 4 torsos, 2 at 20 yds, 2 at 7 yds. Draw, hit Right side, 7 yd torso free style once, hit Right side 20 yd torso 5 times, reload, and WEAK HAND ONLY, hit Left side 7 yd torso, then hit the Left side 20yd torso 5 times, also weak hand only. I forget the time limit for this one. 10-12 seconds is about right, tho. 10" A zones, 12"x14" C zones. 18"x24" torsos, 6"x6" heads. 36 rds, possible 180 lbs. Getting over 160 lbs, speed rig, is VERY difficult,under serious match pressure. It's a very tough match, especially stage one.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
And this stage is to be considered "realistic"??????

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Might be a fun test of speed and accuracy but thats all it is - a test, not real life.

RIKA

·
Registered
135 Posts
:p Oops!! Hi, guys!! :D
Wow! GK is here too, no? Oof! :blowup01:
When you run over a skunk on the interstate, it's weird how the smell travels for miles and miles, no? :D
This is a cool place. I'm going to look into the reloading forum. There's no way GK will be posting in there. :sidestep:

1911sr

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
like I said before, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>, I"ve forgotten more about reloading than a lame like you will ever learn.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Then the young lady has challenged you, pick up the gauntlet and meet the challenge. :bow01: :bow01: :bow01:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Garand said:
Then the young lady has challenged you, pick up the gauntlet and meet the challenge. :bow01: :bow01: :bow01:
Because he knows what'll happen, he doesn't want to get spanked in public by a girl AGAIN.

BTW 1911sr, thanks for posting over here, RIKA was having to spend a lot of time publicly beating his a$$, now maybe she can have a little time off. . .:dgrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts