Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$50 for the pair. We'll see how it goes.Jerky is ridiculously expensive and has way too much salt in it. Probably also going to make my own soups and baked beans. They both have way too much salt and sugar in them. Gonna make some dried fruit chips,too. Maybe even some dried veggies, if i can think of any worth doing/having. Going on keto and intermittant fasting. I dont want to win the Alone show by weighing 220 lbs. I want to start at 180 lbs and finish no lighter than 160 lbs.after a 200 day contest.

·
Administrator
2,655 Posts
You’re on disability, this pretty much guarantees you will not be allowed on the show. You won’t pass the medical requirements and would never make it out of the boot camp.

Oh, and I welcome you as a new user.

You seem to lack the discipline and focus that would be necessary for actually surviving in the wild.

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Melvin please scan your application that you have submitted, whiting out the personal information of course. I'm sure we would all be interested.

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
$50 for the pair. We'll see how it goes.Jerky is ridiculously expensive and has way too much salt in it. Probably also going to make my own soups and baked beans. They both have way too much salt and sugar in them. Gonna make some dried fruit chips,too. Maybe even some dried veggies, if i can think of any worth doing/having. Going on keto and intermittant fasting. I dont want to win the Alone show by weighing 220 lbs. I want to start at 180 lbs and finish no lighter than 160 lbs.after a 200 day contest.
I have a dehydrator, I make Venison Jerky every year. Describe your method.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.