Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3/4 second to fall and make noise. Possibly his collapse is silent, and he's out of sight of the others. In 3/4 second, from a braced firing position, get a subsonic, silenced 22 into at least one more man at 100m, at least 2 more at 50m, at least 3 more at 25m. Then hit 1-3 more before they figure out where cover is, and managed to get to it. "only" a .22 thru your arm, neck, shoulder, leg, gut, etc, you'll still be dead in an hour or a week. Doesn't matter, whether your friends kill you and take your stuff, or you will flop around for a while, then bleed out, get infected, die of that, you are no longer a threat to anybody that you couldn't even detect-hit when you were UNWOUNDED. :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
What a DELIGHTFUL FANTASY you have concocted.
Wake-up, as you are dreaming, and wipe that silly-assed smile off your face, ghoulish behaviour is not considered normal, socially acceptable behaviour.
SatCong

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
fuck, is he stupid or what?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
SatCong said:
What a DELIGHTFUL FANTASY you have concocted.
Wake-up, as you are dreaming, and wipe that silly-assed smile off your face, ghoulish behaviour is not considered normal, socially acceptable behaviour.
SatCong
No, the John Melvin Davis, aka the TARD, is more than just sick. One of these days the TARD is going to act out on his fantasys. And, those of us, who will be legitimately able to say "I told you so," are going to look like prophets.

John Melvin Davis' mental sickness isn't all that hard to see for some of us.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
More likey gunkid would miss the first shot, and they would be alerted by the bullet just missing someone or ineffectualy hitting one with all their web gear on. Then, as any combat veteran knows, everyone hits the dirt and just disapears! The knowledgeable squad leaders will send a fire team to flank gunkid. They don't have to know exactly where he is. They will flank a fair distance out while another team acts as a blocking force. Then either creap real slow or just wait for gunkid to make the first move.

Yes I know this is all fantacy. That's the difference. I can distingush between reality and fantacy, gunkid can't.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts