Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i KNOW he won't show up, just like I KNOW he can't make good on his claims, and so does ANY knowledgable rifleman or anyone who can read a ballistics chart, for that matter.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
No, you don't know. you just think he is wrong. Without knowing the bullet weight and ballistic coefficent of the bullet used NO ONE can go to a chart and prove anything one way or the other.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I'm guessing it's just 200 yards, floating, first shot is a "sentry silencer" Generously, it's just a COM hit. according to andy's logic it's a brain shot. We need to decide what a "hit" is.

Subsonic load.

Assuming a known distance, unarmored and unobstructed sentry and no movement, correct? At night?

That doesn't address 1.4 mile shots or unobtanium ammo, but that wasn't the "challenge" right?

cheers

·
Registered
750 Posts
krept

krept said:
I'm guessing it's just 200 yards, floating, first shot is a "sentry silencer" Generously, it's just a COM hit. according to andy's logic it's a brain shot. We need to decide what a "hit" is.

Subsonic load.

Assuming a known distance, unarmored and unobstructed sentry and no movement, correct? At night?

That doesn't address 1.4 mile shots or unobtanium ammo, but that wasn't the "challenge" right?

cheers
Last week it included the Super Ammo and 1k plus moving targets and the 2500 yard torso hits got thrown in there at some point.

I'm not sure why this is so hard to pin down :laugh:

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Gunkid, the only pussy, is the one who won't take the challenge!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
andy said:
C guys, I KNOW Hard Rock's a pussy & a liar i KNOW he won't show up, just like I KNOW he can't make good on his claims, and so does ANY knowledgable rifleman or anyone who can read a ballistics chart, for that matter.
So that means you ARE going to take Teuf's money and show up then to prove Hard Rock wrong, right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts