Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GK, carrying anything of any weight in a thigh pocket means it will be flopping around. Even if you 'pad it' it's still flopping around unless your cammies fit unnaturally tight. The rubbing of the moving cloth with weigh moving it will chafe you fast and bad, regardless of if it's padded and has no sharp corners.

Now, you could strap it down. But THEN you effectively have a thigh holster, now don't you?

Seriously, do you think you're fooling someone? "Golly, he doesn't have ANYTHING in that thigh pocket..."

Just get a real thigh holster. However, that may be a problem if you are too cheap, as a good one will cost a few dollars. The SO-Tech, one of the better ones on the market, costs $68, which is definitely more than the cost of a shop rag.

They are the best style of holster for weaing with a real backpack, and no, front pants pocket holsters don't work with a pack and a hip belt, unless you're into 'gansta' fashions where the crotch is down around the knees.

You really need to try some of this stuff out before you make plans based upon it.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
says a man who aint TRIED to it, to a man who HAS. Just like ALL your bitching, it's done out of IGNORANCE. You've never had the balls to make or buy a can,so you just run down the efficiency of cans, too. A 14oz, canned M21 is NOT a problem in a thigh pocket, and yes, I DO mean for days on end,just wrappedin a hunk of muslin sheet.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Horsh^t, you've never tried it for days on end, humping through the boonies. Strutting around on the street corner trying to act cool maybe, or cruising aound in your car, but not where it really counts.

BTW, I know EXACTLY what a suppressor can, and cannot do.

As for the 'balls' to illegally make a can, so tell me, how long in prison did such activity get you?

Talking about doing such on the web is not so bright. I can legally buy one anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts