Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Silencer can also be hidden inside the barrel configuration of a bull barreled .22 pistol, or any .22 rifle. For the rifle, u just have to add a 10-22's barrel band, wrapped around the stock, and hide the barrel-silencer joint behind the barrel band. Also have to make the can out of tubing the right size and the right wall thickness, to enable you to cut the same taper onit as on an original barrel, or so close to such a taper that noone notices. The front of the can needs to be a .264 caliber barrel, for about .5", so that the baffles don't show to a casual glance at the muzzle.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Are you playing James Bond tonight or G.I. Joe? Not a derogatory statement but your rifle with can configuration seems more for assassination than for any shtf purpose. Sorry but I think this is out of place unless we can get a "covert activities forum" which would be interesting but not PC.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
JD, you don't care about being a survivalist, you just want to shoot people with a 'can'.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
there'll be hundreds of thousands JUST LIKE ME,

and millions that are FAR worse. Plenty of them post RIGHT HERE. They stockpile thousands of rounds of centerfire rifle ammo, it AINT for the sort of avoidance than I advocate. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
and millions that are FAR worse. Plenty of them post RIGHT HERE. They stockpile thousands of rounds of centerfire rifle ammo, it AINT for the sort of avoidance than I advocate, punk. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.
Like you or worse? I don't think so Andy. The men here are hard, competent and determined that they and their familys survive but they aren't itching to kill other people for their kit and then eat their dead bodys. You only wish everybody else was like you so you can feel better about yourself but they aren't. Most of all they aren't wannabes who get their information from 20 year old magazines and go on 1/2 day FTX'es.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
and millions that are FAR worse. Plenty of them post RIGHT HERE. They stockpile thousands of rounds of centerfire rifle ammo, it AINT for the sort of avoidance than I advocate, punk. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.
Well, it sure aint for the ambushing of people for their supplies that you advocate either.

You have stated that you don't need to stockpile, because you will be KILLING people for their GEAR.

That doesn't exactly sound like avoidance to me. (other then you advocate avoidance AFTER you do your ambush.)

:devil:

·
Registered
720 Posts
I believe, If had been unwise enough to figuratively paint a target on myself, like ****has done, I would be doubly unwise to announce my moronic views to further identify myself as "first target of choice" when the world does finally go mad and the thinning of the crazy-herd is the first step back to an even keel.
(Mixing metaphors like no one else!) SatCong

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I believe, If had been unwise enough to figuratively paint a target on myself, like ****has done, I would be doubly unwise to announce my moronic views to further identify myself as "first target of choice" when the world does finally go mad and the thinning of the crazy-herd is the first step back to an even keel.
(Mixing metaphors like no one else!) SatCong
should SHTF, I give him less odds than a kangaroo in a minefield.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
:) Silencer can also be hidden inside the barrel configuration of a bull barreled .22 pistol, or any .22 rifle. For the rifle, u just have to add a 10-22's barrel band, wrapped around the stock, and hide the barrel-silencer joint behind the barrel band. Also have to make the can out of tubing the right size and the right wall thickness, to enable you to cut the same taper onit as on an original barrel, or so close to such a taper that noone notices. The front of the can needs to be a .264 caliber barrel, for about .5", so that the baffles don't show to a casual glance at the muzzle.
so, why do we need to hide the fact that we have a suppressor mounted to our weapon? Hmm?
Everything you do seems to be wrapped in illegal activity.

Given your track record of getting repeatedly caught, why would anyone listen to you?

And advocating breaking the law either explicitly or implicitly on line is generally a dumb idea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts