Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winchester 9mm brass. :) No pressure signs at ALL with 7.5 grs of such powder and such a bullet. This requires seating the bullet out with the grease groove about .030" above the case mouth, but it feeds and chambers OK in a 1911.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
This post will be placed in the nice round file that I maintain mentally. Show me some proof that a 60gr swc is sufficiently accurate and combat effective and I will give it consideration.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why? u r too cheap to buy any, and too lazy to make

your own. It will group a lot better than YOU will, if you are being shot at, for a fact. :) Nobod's EVER proven that they could do better than 10" at 25 yds, when they were being shot at. Glasers won't group that good, much less the 5" that the Split Nose will deliver.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
your own. It will group a lot better than YOU will, if you are being shot at, for a fact. :) Nobod's EVER proven that they could do better than 10" at 25 yds, when they were being shot at. Glasers won't group that good, much less the 5" that the Split Nose will deliver.
Where's your data on this? Or did you just make up this "fact" to support your case?

I suspect that there's been more than one shooting where the shots connected with the point of aim.

Call me skeptical, but provide a source for your data.

:devil:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts