Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
toss up 2 soda cans, and hit both while they are in the air? It's no problem with hand in pocket start and 356 Star. :) You simply don't know what you are talking about, when it comes to performance with a ccw pistol.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Other than being a cute trick, it has nothing to do with gunfighting. The range where I shoot doesn't allow such things for safety reasons.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
If I ever feel threatened by airborne soda cans I'll consider your advice. Until then ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
It's the only way we will ever survive the cola wars...

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Gunkid Cola ... all fizz and no substance.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
When did you start finding that soda cans were agressive?? Do you feel that they are out to get you?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I won't take the time to quote all of you but you're all cracking me up with this cola thread. :roflmao1:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
can u (melvin da Turd) start, discrete position, walk up to three, umm third world, drug dealers, say "Wassup ******" and burn them down before they string you up? It's no problem with a real gun with real skill, not dIPStiC hosing. You simply don't know what you are talking about, when it comes to performance with a ccw pistol.

:dgrin:

Reactions: krept

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
JJ has trained soda cans to attack GunKid on sight!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Ball said:
If I ever feel threatened by airborne soda cans I'll consider your advice. Until then ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Thats funny, too funny. :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Uh, GK have you forgot basic gun safety rules? So where are these rounds coming down at? Magnum88C :laugh01: that was funny

1 - 12 of 12 Posts