Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this prison and crime talk is giving me flashbacks. I know, I know, I am guilty also. Bad soldiers and convicts get to me too. But I would hate to see this Forum turned into trash.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I want to get back to guns and survival too. Anyone else?

RIKA

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hasher said:
You can probably talk to tard regarding this one. Happens every board he goes to.
Don't wanna talk. Wanna use Morse Code on his skull.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Raider said:
I want to get back to guns and survival too. Anyone else?

RIKA
You have a Nagant revolver right? How's about starting off by telling us more about that. Does it use the same 7.62 ammo as the Tokarev?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
And that was a very good post RIKA, lots of interesting and accurate information.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
It's clear who instigates and who responds to instigation, both of which are distractions. What we talk about is up to us, ain't no moderation. Mob rule.

Even my post here could cause a lot of BS chatter and it shouldn't. Back to guns means back to guns. With firearms talk, I learn about a current hobby; with the mayhem on the sides, I learn about a future career.

cheers

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
u have to KNOW something about guns in order to post about them, Krept, these bozos don't. That's why they have no CHOICE but to follow me around the Net. They know damned well that I am the most knowledgable and prolific gun writer that the world has ever seen. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
They know damned well that I am the most knowledgable and prolific gun writer that the world has ever seen. :)
:toilet: :;puke02: :toilet:

:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
u have to KNOW something about guns in order to post about them, Krept, these bozos don't. That's why they have no CHOICE but to follow me around the Net. They know damned well that I am the most knowledgable and prolific gun writer that the world has ever seen. :)
More sciopathic psycho-babble, from NUTTY JOHN, who's writing ability, wouldn't make a good pimple, on a poor writers ASS!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
like I SAID, you have to KNOW something about guns in order to be able to post about them. :)
Why andy boy, you post about stuff that you know NOTHING about.

RIKA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts