Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Old news now that we boosted those scumbag POS Liberals!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
The long gun registry has to go and it will... but I really hope that the "restricted" classification and registry is dissolved. I'm not sure how we will swing that one.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
One step at a time.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i can't understand ya'll up there. ya'll vote (not meaning everyone) in a party that you know will from the get go would start taking your rights. then most of you go along with the crap, the registrations, the refusals to allow. why has no one in the country started a movment to impeach and or remove the ones taking your rights. did everyone register there guns, and give up the ones they were told to? down here in the lower 48, if the crap ya'll had laid down to you would make criminals out of 3/4"s of the country. some of the gun owners would rollover and give up there guns, but most i think would ignore the law and be close to open revolt. in canada when they outlawed certain firearms were the owner duly compinsated. we unlike the aussies would not just go turn something in because the assholes in government said we have to. even with compinsation i don't think many would give in to crap like that. after all the time when the cities have offered money for guns all they got were mostly junk that wasn't worth the money they were offering. :cool:

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Lets see, in the US from coast to coast, you have at least 22,000 different gun laws? We have at least 1 set of laws from coast to coast. We have an electoral problem in this country. One hundred plus years ago, the system was set up so 2 provinces determined the direction our country would take. Much in the same way California and Florida runs your country! When the last set of gun laws were introduced by the Liberal (to be read LIEberal) government, the western half of the country refused as a block to enforce those laws. Unfortunately in the last Fereral election the Conservatives only took a minority government, so revocation of bad laws takes a bit longer. The liberals were planning on banning handguns from coast to coast. We are better off, with any luck the next government will be a majority.

Our current government is having a balancing act trying to rebuild a decimated Armed Forces by 30 years of liberal neglect and maintain a well equipped Battle group in Afganistan. All the while the US Air Force continues to bomb CANADIAN troops. Last week an A10 Warthog, dropped another 500 lb HE bomb on our infanteers. Luckily the ground was exceptionally soft, the bomb went in deep thus reducing the damage from frag and we were lucky we took no casualties. So who is the real enemy in Afganistan, the taliban or the US Air Force. And you don't undertand us?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Garand said:
Lets see, in the US from coast to coast, you have at least 22,000 different gun laws? We have at least 1 set of laws from coast to coast. We have an electoral problem in this country. One hundred plus years ago, the system was set up so 2 provinces determined the direction our country would take. Much in the same way California and Florida runs your country! When the last set of gun laws were introduced by the Liberal (to be read LIEberal) government, the western half of the country refused as a block to enforce those laws. Unfortunately in the last Fereral election the Conservatives only took a minority government, so revocation of bad laws takes a bit longer. The liberals were planning on banning handguns from coast to coast. We are better off, with any luck the next government will be a majority.

Our current government is having a balancing act trying to rebuild a decimated Armed Forces by 30 years of liberal neglect and maintain a well equipped Battle group in . All the while the US Air Force continues to bomb CANADIAN troops. Last week an A10 Warthog, dropped another 500 lb HE bomb on our infanteers. Luckily the ground was exceptionally soft, the bomb went in deep thus reducing the damage from frag and we were lucky we took no casualties. So who is the real enemy in Afganistan, the taliban or the US Air Force. And you don't undertand us?

come on garand even with all thoose laws i can still get a gun in most states just by walking up to a gun store and walking out with it. i do know some of our states such as the Democratic Peoples Republic of Kalifornia think they are part of that Euro trash thing. they have been different from people in the rest of the world and will continue.

as for Afganistan i believe our troops know who the real enemy is, so when we have a spare bomb our airforce just drops it on the real enemy to democracy in the world, the sly and insidious canadians. :cool:

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Neolithic, so can I, from coast to coast NO exceptions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts