Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some steel-cored bullets, for knocking holes in pipelines, transformers, propane-tanks, RR and 18 wheeler tankers, water towers and the like, so as to cost Big Brother a Billion $, here and there. Also useful (minus the can,of course) as a "not much loss" gun to leave in a vehicle, to poach elk, moose or bear with, and for travel in states that don't permit detachable box mags, like CA. Me, I'd rather have the 460 for riots, or travel in such states. It's easier to REALLY conceal in a vehicle. So the SKS is strictly a canned cache-gun. The 460 alloy frame is normally to be "wearing" the chopped Colt .22 unit.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!!! And the fantasy continues..................................................

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
andy said:
some steel-cored bullets, for knocking holes in pipelines, transformers, propane-tanks, RR and 18 wheeler tankers, water towers and the like, so as to cost Big Brother a Billion $, here and there. Also useful (minus the can,of course) as a "not much loss" gun to leave in a vehicle, to poach elk, moose or bear with, and for travel in states that don't permit detachable box mags, like CA. Me, I'd rather have the 460 for riots, or travel in such states. It's easier to REALLY conceal in a vehicle. So the SKS is strictly a canned cache-gun. The 460 alloy frame is normally to be "wearing" the chopped Colt .22 unit.
with this posting ol' boy[mister160] davis, has officially bumped himself up to the #3 slot on the people to kill/whack/dismember list i carry around!

:dancer01:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
brass hammer said:
with this posting ol' boy[mister160] davis, has officially bumped himself up to the #3 slot on the people to kill/whack/dismember list i carry around!

:dancer01:
Is he higher than I am yet?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
HA,HA,HA, by hell's fires man! your still on the friends list!HA,HA,HA,

that was pretty funny there MAG-88

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Its nice to see some humor injected into gk's otherwise silly fantasy post.

RIKA :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts