Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John, what is your preoccupation with "cans"? Are you afraid of the sound of gunfire? Every post, on almost every weapon, has to refer to a "can." Are you afraid that if you fire a normal sounding rifle or pistol the Feds will come leaping out of the bushes on to you? Supressor's are heavy, reduce velocity, and are very special purpose tools. And what's the deal with dog's? It seems every third or fourth post you mention shooting or somehow killing dog's. You even mention them as "Game." I thought you were a canine handler? Dog's are man's best friend. They help us hunt, guard our caves, (homes) and absolutely lay down their lives for us. Yet you fear them. WhyY

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
i dont fear them at all. they are just handy

test subjects for defensive ammo. they are RELEVANT, too, since nearly 1 million are dog bitten in the US EACH YEAR, and as many more escape such a fate only by LUCK. So a load's effectiveness on canines IS relevant to its utility as a defensive round. Cans are very useful.. A noisy shot is almost NEVER an advantage. Noise is just an undesirable side effect of shooting. There are ways to eliminate it, from some shooting, so why not do so, dummy?

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: i dont fear them at all. they are just handy

223 fan said:
test subjects for defensive ammo. they are RELEVANT, too, since nearly 1 million are dog bitten in the US EACH YEAR, and as many more escape such a fate only by LUCK. So a load's effectiveness on canines IS relevant to its utility as a defensive round. Cans are very useful.. A noisy shot is almost NEVER an advantage. Noise is just an undesirable side effect of shooting. There are ways to eliminate it, from some shooting, so why not do so, dummy?
Why the Dummy? I have yet to call you a childish name. You would say these two of mine are only worthwhile as test media? SIck, sick, sick. How sad. And along with all your above nonsense, you show a definite pattern of animal abuse; the hallmark of a sociopath. Bed wetting, animal abuse, fear of authority, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
He's probably afraid of dogs because they were used to run him down, so he blames the dogs, not his behavior (another characteristic of the sociopath).

He's mentioned before needing a suppresser or some kind of compensater to handle a .22 in rapidfire, so he's probably got a bad flinching problem. Not to mention the vision problems that have him chained to tactics of using a rifle almost exclusively in pistol range.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
GK lives in a game rich area. I would think that coyotes would make a good test medium. But that would mean actually spending time in the field and developing the expertise to lure them up. Its much easier to pop a dog on the side of the road from the safety of the van but what does it prove if you have to hurry up and drive away without doing a post mortem. Totally senseless except for those who kill for the fun of it.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Beautiful pups Terry. Labs are the clowns of the canine world. Gotta love those guys. I've got a 14 year old Lab who is stubborn as a mule. But I love him no matter what. Anyone ever shoots him and they won't live long enough to ponder the mistake.

Mike

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
you got that right

HARD ROCK, i wish i could post pics, as i spent over$ 500 on a different tower to do so, but after about a month of waiting and working on it, i had enough, and told computer geek boy to take his pos back[you know the type,35,fishbelly white,125lb. and lives with mom] it was crap! i'll regroup and try it again here pretty soon, as my intent was to post to my mother! please bear with me, as of 18 months ago, if you mentioned internet to me i would have given you a strange look, i'm learning![hunt and peck just to post]

thanks

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
You should be able to upload photo files directly from your computer. Just use the "attach file:" option at the bottom of the reply screen, browse on your computer to find the image file (keeping in mind the limitations indicated) and that will do it.

Matter of fact, I will be upgrading to a new version of this software sometime tonight that will allow multiple photos to be uploaded. They will be displayed as thumbnail images that you can click on to see the full image.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
man, i tried

a lot of things, but this desk top won't load and carry the camera software [capacity?, and caves in on it's self,] that last tower would load, and i got experience uploading pictures/video, but then it /i couldn't get it to send out. i was getting close! i'm going to go back and print your post for referance so i'll know alittle more than i do now, when i find one[ i thought i had locked on to one that would do what i wanted for $100 but the guy sold it] i'll hit it with renewed vigor, but me and computer geek are kinda on the outs, right about now

thanks.

p.s i'm still good friends with his mother

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
"handy test subjects"???.If I thought anyone was "testing"their gear on A dog,never mind mine,they'd BETTER have done it because the dog was mauling them or someone else....I just may want to "test " my e-tool and a bag of quick lime.:bomb: What can I say?I knowthat people that do or brag on such dishonorable pasttimes are basically people without a shred of anything that makes them worth the air they breathe or the space they occupy.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Word of caution, Quick Lime does not help decomposition it actually will retard the decay process, and dry the victim into evidence jerky. Remember good freinds will help You move, Real freinds will help You move BODIES!

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
two words

CHAINSAW/RIVER

thanks

G

·
Killing animals, especially pets, for 'test subjects' is a sign of a serial killer. Just about all of them started out killing pets. After a while they needed to kill more and more and finally graduated to people.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dogs as a "Test Media"

I will make no threats, those are childish, and impotent. but a man who shoot's a dog as "test medium", is lower than snake feces.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Well, it seems that you are attracting more and more faithful fans to you fold.

Bill

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Half elf said:
Word of caution, Quick Lime does not help decomposition it actually will retard the decay process, and dry the victim into evidence jerky. Remember good freinds will help You move, Real freinds will help You move BODIES!
Dry quick lime does act as a dessicant. Watered Quick Lime aids in tissue distruction.

Bill

1 - 16 of 16 Posts