Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the area of an 12 inches circle is 113 sq. in. and the area of the A box on an IPSC target is 66 square inches. The cheating hovering hand position shaves .3 seconds off of my IPSC surrender draw when I want it two. On a good draw IPSC draw I can't hit .85 seconds to the A box so if I take off the .3 seconds drawing like the cheaters do I have a .55 draw to a target thats little over half the size of the big target the lames use. If I used a big target like the lames use that can’t shoot for crap use I would be nailing .45 draws today like I did thurty years ago when my IQ was 160 before I fried my brain with bad dope and before I got this penile dementia . Don’t none of you even try to contradict me because everything you know you learned from me and no one ever counters anything I say with anything but BS anyway.

Whew, I feel much better now. :headbang:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
1-2-1-2-1-2-6-6-6-6-9-10

(10 - ROFLMAO and crying)

ps,

I'm running out of computer hardware - I now have two keyboards and two mice that are in serious need of cleaning. I have to stop drinking (soda) when I read posts on this site.

:devil:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
oh!...wow.... damn....[my jaws are hurtin' from laughin']

#1 , #10 , #10 , #10

now that was a funny posting ANKENY,

whew!...i'll be o.k. ...as soon as i recover! :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
U can't even do simple geometry. The area of a 10" Azone is 5x5=25x "pi" which is 3.14 so the area of a 10" circle is 78 square inches.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
andy:

you stoopid ignorant pos. The A box on an IPSC target is 6 inches wide by 11 inchens high but actually it's metric but that's close. Unless of course you use the turtle shaped target then you are still wrong. Give it up you fat felonous fck, you don't even know what an IPSC target looks like.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, I guess you guys do know I am just hoping andy will see how childish and foolish these types of exchanges really are. I hope you guys all got a laugh because that was the intent.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
we all know the intent[it was very funny]

and a fine piece of humor it was!

thanks.

[i think everybody,to a degree, has tried to bring his silly posts ,back around to him for just that purpose......no luck]

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
The problem is that he cannot separate fantasy from fact - just look at the response to this thread. Holy crap, anyone with an IQ above room tempature could see that is was a joke.

Scary stuff.

:devil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts