This WebSite
Hacker By
m6anesh

[email protected]
Hacker Arab Team

Im from k.s.a
Fu Ck U.S.A & Isrial
End
TOO wierd. Do you think it really got hacked? If they're smart enough to hack our websites, you'd think they'd learn to spell.:eek:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Eh... he's a pansy amateur. He hacks a site then throws a calling card on it. If he were a real good hacker, he'd have done something else.

Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bad News

PN was hit hard. Hollowbase, Ice Pirate, and mrostov had their accounts deleted.

I'm almost sure the hackers have control of the board.

EDIT: Looks like the administrators have control again.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Heck, when I read this I went to my servers and checked to make sure I had all the latest security patches in place. Had to do a few of them.

That hack might have been specific to the message board, however. Each type of message board has it's own weaknesses I guess that knowledgeable people can exploit. There are so many levels that a ***** in the armor can be found that it is not funny at all.

A while back I had my entire server hacked into, but it was a fairly minor hack. Just changed the INDEX.HTML file on all of my domains. Easy to fix, so it could have been MUCH worse.

Guess it wouldn't hurt to backup all of the domain site files, now that I think about it. I backup the datafiles every night, but the actual executables probably need to be refreshed.

Sigh.... always something......

·
Registered
611 Posts
It's rather asinine to hack into a web forum, it's probably done by some greasy, acne ridden, 35yr old lard arse, whom lives in his mom's basement. I bet that hacker thinks he's such a "cool guy" now, too.:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts