Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
yeah, like they catch so MANY guys buying illegal cans with a credit card or bank-account. :) I bet their conviction rate on cans has REALLY changed since 150,000 guys bought my "how-to" can book. :) I also bet that ATF wishes they'd NEVER bothered me. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
I also bet that ATF wishes they'd NEVER bothered me. :)
Not as much as the thousands of people who wish they could sew your lips shut.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
andy said:
yeah, like they catch so MANY guys buying illegal cans with a credit card or bank-account. :) I bet their conviction rate on cans has REALLY changed since 150,000 guys bought my "how-to" can book. :) I also bet that ATF wishes they'd NEVER bothered me. :)
Uh, John, If your a published author that has royalties on a 150,00 book deal, why are you living on SSI? Also, since criminals are SOOO much smarter than LEO's, why are so many locked up or on supervision?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Terry G said:
Uh, John, If your a published author that has royalties on a 150,00 book deal, why are you living on SSI? Also, since criminals are SOOO much smarter than LEO's, why are so many locked up or on supervision?
Terry, NUTTY JOHN doesn't "DO," tough questions!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:

RIKA
Excellent RIKA, Excellent.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
andy said:

:roflmao1: your MEASELY 150G? HA! the shit 'I' PUT OUT,WITH THE SPRAY CANS,has 'BLOWN THE LID' off of a.22'can' ol'boy [punk/twerp,]....[.i almost forgot]mister160...???

just recall my 'i'm thinkin' .. post!.... ?

:wavey:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Raider said:

RIKA
RIKA the GunKid Slayer strikes again!

I love it, keep it up girl!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts