Arms Locker banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
belt pc is for practice, maybe big game hunting, or matches. If it weren't for hunting, or the occasional"mission" whereiin carrying the CAR, ready to go, isn't feasible, wouldn't bother to own a .45 at all, just the practice lwc 9mm, and the .22 unit, Detonics length and alloy frame.

With rifle and pack, no place to conceal the belt pc, and still get at it swiftly. shtf, everyone's going to be carrying an auto rifle (with in a week or two, or be dead) so the CF pistol will have a VERY small role (or you'll be dead) Pocket pistol is all that's likely to be available when shtf anyway, since it's the ccw pc. Shtf, most jobs guys THINK that they want a pistol for, are better handled with the canned M21 Beretta .22lr pocket auto. Can't justify lugging around the extra lb of belt gun, holster and ammo, and where I'd be tempted to put it, I want the canned M21, not a noisy centerfire. For the extra 1 lb, I'd much rather have the quiet .22, and a spare mag, rather than a big, noisy centerfire. The fighting BETTER get done with the rifle, in 99+% of the cases.

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
If the balloon ever goes up, there may not even be a requirement to conceal a handgun. Did you ever think of that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts