Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gunkid, The Man, Ghost, etc., etc. etc., I will be a member of this Forum, and will post my questions or opinions as I wish, without offending other members. I am a "FED", and if that bothers you, deal with it. I am sorry for your past problems with Federal Law Enforcement, but, in the vernacular, I didn't "Lock you up", you did. I really don't care about your "cans" and illegal conversions. I believe they are in your thoughts, not in our reality. Anyway, Hello other members, this place looks interesting. Happy Fourth of July. Terry G, Sergeant, 1st Cavalry Division, Viet Nam, 1969-1970.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
welcome aboard.

I see you've alrady seen through the pet troll's blustering for what it really is.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hello Terry. Welcome aboard.

RIKA

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Hi Terry. Glad you stopped by.

I believe that everyone has something to contribute, so I am willing to put up with a LOT to give them their platform to talk from. This just means that everyone needs to take everything with a grain of salt and learn to ignore anything that is beyond the reach of reason.

But welcome aboard, and hope you hang around.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Welcome aboard Terry G,

Pull up a stool, grab a :beer: and enjoy the show.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Greetings and welcome aboard. Thank you for your service to our country. I look forward to many stimulating conversations in the future with you.

Mike

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
for the record, Hard Rock's a prvven liar,

who has claimed his 308 loads start at 2700 fps, still have 2200 fps left at 600 yds, and 1100 fps at 1200 yds. He's also claimed to be able to hit men in the head, while he's swimming, at 200 yds, with a subsonic load and a canned rifle. He's also claimed to still get "match" accuracy out of a rifle barrel after firing 60,000 "hot" loads thru it, ad nauseum. So, while HE might get some "stimulation" from conversing with you, don't expect any in return. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
People who throw stones shouldn't try to carry their concealed CAR down their pants leg. GK sure does have a [email protected] for everybody that he is jealous of. He even has the hots for me since he calls me "dummy" and other love names. Barf.

Time for your meds GK or I'll call Nurse Betty to come get you and put you in your jammys.

Ain't this fun?

RIKA :D

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Re: for the record, Hard Rock's a prvven liar,

223 fan said:
who has claimed his 308 loads start at 2700 fps, still have 2200 fps left at 600 yds, and 1100 fps at 1200 yds. He's also claimed to be able to hit men in the head, while he's swimming, at 200 yds, with a subsonic load and a canned rifle. He's also claimed to still get "match" accuracy out of a rifle barrel after firing 60,000 "hot" loads thru it, ad nauseum. So, while HE might get some "stimulation" from conversing with you, don't expect any in return. :)
you've been caught lying so many times it's pathetic.

And you're lying about a few points in your little tirade, but I bet you already knew that.

:devil:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hiya Terry! Belated welcomes...WTH,sit down and BS for a while......I'm working so you guys&gals:beer: will have to be my designated drinkers.
Terry,from your perspective,what are the odds of the 1994 Feinswine Gun Ban being allowed to expire vs. being plopped down in front of W at his desk??

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gun Ban

My opinion, for what it's worth, is that the ban will sunset. If Bush is re-elected I don't think he will make a major issue of reinstating something similiar. If Kerry is elected, the ban will look like a <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>cat after what he proposes. Good Bye Semi-Autos and imports, even bolt actions or 50 year old semi-autos. Censored? I said little kitty, not a sexual term!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
big deal, 3 $80 sks's. Many a man has

spent more than that on just the mags for his main pistol. I know a guy who has $200 in 4 mags for his Colt .22-45 conversion.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: big deal, 3 $80 sks's. Many a man has

223 fan said:
spent more than that on just the mags for his main pistol. I know a guy who has $200 in 4 mags for his Colt .22-45 conversion.
What is your problem with me? That I was a Combat Soldier and you were not? That I was a Cop and you were a crook? Grow up, you can't take it back.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If that's not enough, Davis

These are mine, too. It's nice to own them.t

Attachments

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Newbie Here

I'm new to this Forum and it seems like a nice place to share information. If you haven't noticed yet, John Davis, aka .223 fan, GK or whatever, dislikes me because I was a Federal Law Enforcement Officer and (Collateral Duty) Firearms Instructor for 23 years. I also served as an infantry Sergeant in the First Cavalry Division on Viet Nam in 1969 - 1970. I've never called him names, just questioned his military service and criminal background. If I venture an opinion or ask a question, he's right there telling me how stupid or ignorant I am. Anyway, take me for what I am, I look forward to communicating with you all.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts