Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Mr, I dont CARE if u r Bill Jordan, Ross

Siefried, Harry Claflin, Jim Cirillo, and Jeffrey Dalmer all rolled into one pos. You are still a pos, and you dont scare me one little bit. I have PROVEN that NOBODY is fast enough to prevent me from taking them to hell with me, in world class competition. I WATCH the times and the scores, and NOTHING has significantly changed, because it CANT, due to physical limitations of human beings. once you are a 4.5 minute miler, NOBODY is going to "lap" you.

You are a wannabe Hitler, and it SHOWS, punk. I will be VERY happy to piss on your grave.

·
Banned
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I can handle TEN of him, in person, ANY

time. He'd drop dead just trying to FOLLOW me around, much less do what I do. :) I make 400 stops a day with a truck, jumping off and RUNNING at each one.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: JD and Stillwater

Teufelhund said:
You old fellers need to just settle down, all this internet fighting is probually not good for your hearts at your advanced ages.

:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

Teuf,
Speak for yourself -- I have no internal physical liabilities.

The TARD'S liability is between his ears. There isn't anything working properly there.

And the TARD'S legal liabilities of being an ex-convict.

Bill

·
Banned
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
ANY time u'd like to TRY proving it, punk,

it can be arranged. I've had the same anwer for punks like you for 4 solid years now, and NONE have ever DARED try it. You won't either, for the SAME reason. Compared to me, you are an inept chicken<font color=red>[**censored**]</font>, and what's more, you KNOW it. :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: ANY time u'd like to TRY proving it, punk,

andy said:
it can be arranged. I've had the same anwer for punks like you for 4 solid years now, and NONE have ever DARED try it. You won't either, for the SAME reason. Compared to me, you are an inept chicken<font color=red>[**censored**]</font>, and what's more, you KNOW it. :)
Well TARD, I see you're back making your MACHO-NANNY threats again.

Are you into more violent threats today, or is your tail between your legs, as usual.

You sound like you just rolled over, and peed on yourself.

You don't have an answer for anybody. All you do is post empty threats, have a clownish act, filled with hot air and bluster, and generally make a fool out of yourself.

Your everybody's favorite fool TARD.

Bill

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: I can handle TEN of him, in person, ANY

andy said:
time. He'd drop dead just trying to FOLLOW me around, much less do what I do. :) I make 400 stops a day with a truck, jumping off and RUNNING at each one.
TARD, you don't work, you life off of your wifes earnings.

you've never worked, you have been a criminal all of your life. Why don't you think real hard, and see if you can come up with the reason why I know that!

Edited to add: TARD, did you know that criminal histories are public records?

Bill

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
84 C4 said:
Is this our guy?
That, is our famous TROLL in person.

The same guy that wants to be a general of a convict army. Which he wants to break out of prison.

I wonder what the TARD'S fantasy of the day, will be today.

Bill

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Re: I can handle TEN of him, in person, ANY

andy said:
Well tard, so much for your claim of being an executive loan officer. You have just publicly admitted that you are a delivery boy.

RIKA :evilgrin:

• Haha

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
or at least, WANTING to. check out what he said on the subsonic .22 thread, about wanting my PO's name and phone number. Told you guys he's a wannabe Hitler. :)
Even if he did, all that would make him is a concerned citizen.

The only wanna be hitler here is that one that keeps talking about destroying the US economy, breaking prisoners out of jail, poisoning innocnt people, etc.

You see, you DESERVED to go to jail and probably deserve to go back.

You didn't accidently break some gun law, or do something innocent that got you wrongly sent to jail.

YOU CHOSE <- as in you accepted the consequences of your actions, to blatantly violate federal law, not out of some act of defiance, but to make easy money.

You made some really stupid choices. Dealing drugs, ilegal weapons, escape, to name a few.

You made a choice, just like you continue to say stupid things and act in a manner that will probably get you thrown in jail again. It will be YOUR WORDS, YOUR ACTIONS that cause this to happen.

It isn't the person who alerts the authorities that is the problem, it's the idiot who keeps advocating ilegal activies. It's the guy that's too stupid to be civil. The one that blames everyone else for his problems.

Grow up.

The only who would even be remotely upset at anyone for alerting the authorities about you, is you.

If you're so worried about people "snitching", don't post anything ilegal or stupid.

Again, all of this is YOUR DOING, YOUR WORDS, YOUR ACTIONS.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Melvin, you are "World Class", a "World Class Blowhard"!

• Haha

·
Administrator
2,474 Posts
I can handle TEN of him, in person, ANY

So he pulled a train of 10 guys in the cell block?🤣

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
Wow! I had to look twice at the dates. He hasn't changed a bit even after he did more time.

·
Administrator
2,618 Posts
ANY time u'd like to TRY proving it, punk,

it can be arranged. I've had the same anwer for punks like you for 4 solid years now, and NONE have ever DARED try it. You won't either, for the SAME reason. Compared to me, you are an inept chicken<font color=red>[censored]</font>, and what's more, you KNOW it. :)
there are several threads where you have failed to answer, or accept challenges, and ample evidence of you running away from them.

·
Administrator
2,474 Posts
And you know what's even funnier?
Some of the people that bitched and moaned about how "valuable" Melvin was/is to this place and some of us were "mere" followers ain't around.
But lo and behold, some of us have posted new and separate topics pretty well devoid of "Melvinisms"🙄 or a few light hearted references.
So it looks like "the sideshow" has gone on largely without the "Geek that bites heads off of chickens" I think I and a few others referred to him as that.
Now a comment on Patriot Network, what really killed it for me there wasn't just Melvin. But what generally was left, anywhere but the actual gun and gear sub forums, was maybe a half dozen (maybe generous there) tinfoilers that would condemn anyone else with different views as "statists" "feds" , "sheeple"etc.,.
Every human related bad deed was a subterfuge of manipulation. Etc.
Just got sick of it.
And Melvin's ex was way more into it than him, IIRC.

And what's interesting is I've no problems or have had no problems with the original leadership at PN, TMORG, Gun and Game, Warrior Talk , Bushcraft USA, Rimfire Central, Swiss Rifles.com(hehehe what Melvin don't know never mind), okay enough of that.
Some are gone some I only visit out of specific need anymore.
None of them were out of me following our excitable boy.
They were because I was seeking out places for the free exchange of relevant, proven accurate & safe ideas and information.
1). When someone shats up a thread with irrelevant me! me! me! off topic replies It's a problem.
2). When someone shats up sub forums with disjointed random and off topic threads and posts it's a bigger problem.
3).
If the forum management thinks that it's just slappy happy okay. That's a greater and more complex issue.
But we know what happened people stopped coming because they had no motivation to anymore.

A little clarification. Patriot Network is what I've been initially referring to in this long winded rant of mine.😁 Here it was a bit different. As at least the Reynold's Wrap Club didn't follow Melvin over here.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
...John Melvin Davis threatened me with death.
Not exactly the same in my case; he threatened to kill my wife & kids when he found out I was LE, because I wore "the enemy uniform". His words exactly. That was probably sometime between 2001 and 2005; don't recall even which forum it was on. Probably Frugal's, or PN or similar. That was when I started actually paying attention to him and keeping a minor track of where he was & such. I hadn't 'known' him long at the time and didn't know for sure that the threats were really just the empty rants of a bitter, socially neutered man. Shortly after the threat was his stint in the Varner prison, just 80-90 minutes from where we lived at the time; and again, not knowing a lot about him at the time, the threat made more of an impression than I now know it really should have.

·
Administrator
2,618 Posts
The protection offered by law enforcement is a two way street, designed to protect ordinary folks from criminals, and more importantly protect criminals from highly motivated angry people.

the anti police groups don’t comprehend what they are asking for. (I’m including Boati here)

if the gloves ever come off, crime will drop drastically due to a lack of breathing criminals.

careful what you wish for. You won’t like what happens if good men go to war.

( collective you, not singular you. Good as in just / righteous)

21 - 40 of 46 Posts