Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

Administrator
I won't even make but a scant mention of what I'd do to certain groups of criminals and communists if it weren't for my code of behavior.
And that was it.

Registered
The protection offered by law enforcement is a two way street, designed to protect ordinary folks from criminals, and more importantly protect criminals from highly motivated angry people.
A lot of folks don't realize that, but it's absolutely true. I watched the pilot episode of 1883 on youtube the other night, and a pickpocket who got caught in the act got beat down and strung up by a group of citizens who'd simply had enough. I don't doubt that's fairly historically accurate.

Administrator
It wasn't too long ago and I can't remember if it was a Hispanic neighborhood in the USA or South of the border somewhere.
But a child molester got caught red handed by the neighborhood and was beaten to death.
IMHO, sometimes a 3rd world mentality is a great thing.鈽

Administrator
Gabe Suarez the founder of Warrior Talk and Suarez International claims that when a police officer or deputy sheriff (I can't recall his job at the time).
Vigorously chased a child rapist through this one neighborhood. That the suspect ran right off the top of an apartment building, Frank Nitty Untouchables movie style.馃榿

41 - 46 of 46 Posts