Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He must enjoy juggling with spiked dumbbells, then. What a pos the VP70 is. Any little kid should be able to tell that. The bozo LIKED that horrific trigger. BS, he's got a lot of money tied up in one, and is looking to SELL it, or he's never touched one in his LIFE.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Ok and this is reference to what again?

Or are you having another of yrou drug induced fantasies again.

Like the one wher eyou rule the post SHTF world with yoru legions of female slaves.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hasher said:
Like the one wher eyou rule the post SHTF world with yoru legions of female slaves.
I can see it now: legions of female slaves all armed with Lorena Bobbitt signature pinking shears. Know what a "frilly dilly" is?

RIKA :)

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
I've always felt that an individual's choice of a handgun is a very personal decision. Not all of us have the same hand size, body build, some have a flinching problem, etc. I'm sure if the person has spent the money on a VP 70, intelligence would indicate he has probably practiced with it. It is not a cheap gun, spare parts actually are available, he is not having a fantasy. Its not the firearm for me though.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hey andy

I am headed out shopping.

Here is what I am carrying. Legally I might add since I can legally do so.

S&W 629 Mountain Gun. Action is tuned and I have alot fo work done to it. It wears Eagle Secret Service grips and is riding in a Sparks Summer Special2 with sharksskin trim. Loaded with Federal 180 GR Hp. The 44B load to be exact. I dont recal lthe velocity bit somthign like 1600 fps oir so. Spare speed loader in the right jacket pocket and an additional 6 rounds fo the same in a Galgo 2x2x2 just ahead of the gun on my belt. I will be concealing it with just a shirt once I get inside the store. Bet is dosen't even print.

S&W 642 in an Allessi ankle rig. Loaded with FACTORY 158 gr LSWCHP and a spare 5 rounds in my watch pocket on a Bianchi Speed Strip.

I am going with a buddy who does nt have a CCW permit so that is basicly a second gun I could give to him.

My back up is a Kel Tec 32 ACP in a kydex pocket holster in the left jacket pocket. Loaded with Federal Hydra Shocks.

Gosh I love excersizing my freedoms as a free citizen.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Well, I handled a VP 70 years ago when I lived in Maryland. Local gun shop had one. I thought it was rather interesting looking and I always had a lot of respent for the H&K name. But geese, Louise! The trigger pull was something like 18 pounds! Yeah it can hold a gazillion rounds in the magazine, but most mere mortals would have terminally cramped trigger fingers after shooting a full clip from that thing.

Come to find out that this gun was really designed to be fired full auto, so most people would have pulled the trigger for a BURST, not a single shot at a time. H&K, for some off reason, just decided to make a semi-auto civilian version to sell.

Quite honestly, if someone GAVE one to me, I would just turn around and sell it for whatever I could get for it. I would never have any inclination to keep it, much less shoot it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Raider said:
I can see it now: legions of female slaves all armed with Lorena Bobbitt signature pinking shears. Know what a "frilly dilly" is?

RIKA :)
Lorena Bobbitt pinking shears?? That gives me a major huz just thinking about it. :laugh01:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts