Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.22 unit installed in the AR, for the sub 1 minute necessary to finalize the stalk and take a critter, (then immediately switch back to 223 mode), even with a suppressor on the rifle's seeing to it that nobody hears a thing beyond 50 ft. But of course, it's ok for THEM to fire noisy 308's, tell everyone within a 2 mile radius of their presence, be out in the open in daylight,, etc. :) It's also ok for them to have their 308 out of commision for half an hour while they clean the bore, even tho they are nothing more than D class plinkers with their pistols.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy, you are looking at things only from your fantasy point of view. A psychiatrist could write a book about the goofy stuff in your head.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
.22 unit installed in the AR, for the sub 1 minute necessary to finalize the stalk and take a critter, (then immediately switch back to 223 mode), even with a suppressor on the rifle's seeing to it that nobody hears a thing beyond 50 ft. But of course, it's ok for THEM to fire noisy 308's, tell everyone within a 2 mile radius of their presence, be out in the open in daylight,, etc. :) It's also ok for them to have their 308 out of commision for half an hour while they clean the bore, even tho they are nothing more than D class plinkers with their pistols.
Ok, we're back to:

a 308 forces everyone to be in the open. (must be the anti gravity device that repels any cover or concealment)

Half an hour to clean a a bore? Only if you are a totally weak wristed girly man.

Oh, yeah, everyone, especially during SHTF where people are going to be shooting everyone :rolleyes: will run towards the sound of gunfire (so they can be shot, of course)

And now, you're planning to stalk a critter, swap in the .22 unit (without the critter being aware) shoot the critter, and then swap in the unit.

Actually, this is probably the most sane thing you've had to say about your .22 unit. It USED to be that you said you'd KEEP the .22 unit in the gun at all times. I guess you have started to learn from us. (but I still think you are tactically unsound in your thinking.)

:devil:

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
My version of the fantasy of erika/gunkid, I stalk the animal with my Ruger Mk II, kill the ground squirrel, gopher, whatever, shove the pistol back in my pack and unsling my M1A, whose defensive capability has never been minimized. As for cleaning your firearm when there is the possibility of hostile action, well it appears to me that erika/gunkid has been watching old episodes of "Combat" again. No erika/gunkid, "Sgt Saunders" was not a prison bitch! He wasn't reality either!

Reactions: Dorobuta

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
A suppressed .22, unless you're using subsonic ammo will be heard a lot further than 50 feet. A .308 doesn't require any more or less cleaning than a .223

a .308 can be suppressed just as easily as a .223; do you see the thing on the end of the barrel? That is called a suppressor.

once again, you post nonsense about them being in the open. What is it about a .308 that forces this behavior? You consistently post the .308 and being in the open together.

We get it, you can't handle a .308 - there's a lot more people that can.

As far as the rest of your premise, if it is SHTF, and you have the .22 unit installed, you will be on the wrong side of any chance encounter with a hostile.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Oh and re Melvin and his standing out in the open with .308 Rifles.
Melvin go tell these guys they have to.🤣
567254c88e8316fbaee1c7be569fd48e.jpg

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
But of course, it's ok for THEM to fire noisy 308's, tell everyone within a 2 mile radius of their presence, be out in the open in daylight,, etc. :) It's also ok for them to have their 308 out of commision for half an hour while they clean the bore
😂😂😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
HEY MELVIN!!!

You lie!🤣

Yeah you never said anything of the sort but there you are!

And this Class ABCD......XYZ I could give a flying fornication about it!
The only thing I've trained for since my teen years has been killing career criminals, looters, communists and neonazis;;but I repeat myself.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
1614048910547.jpeg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts