Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for 50 or so years. Was the public overwhelmed by dopers or problems they caused, from 1860 to 1930? hell no it wasn't. Some fools are just always going to abuse things, whether it be dope, booze, sugar, fat, etc, that's all. It's really none of society's business what adults put into (OR take OUT of) their own bodies. We don't have funerals or death certificates for miscarriages, and we NEVER DID. That is the TRUTH about what we as a society have ALWAYS thought about the unborn. There's ZERO diff between a "natural" abortion and a "man-caused" one. She gets punched in the guts while pregnant (or strikes herself there) and has a miscarriage, the only (practical) difference is that somebody else KNOWS about it in the latter case. We don't see ANY of the "right to life' guys offering to PAY her for the 9 months of crap that she has to put up with, in order to give "natural birth", much less the psych problems likely to occur.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just look at all the abortions that are walking around , driving and voting, You'd prefer to have 30 million MORE of em?

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
this thread should be in a different subforum, but I gotta say

Some fools are just always going to abuse things, whether it be dope, booze, sugar, fat, etc, that's all. It's really none of society's business what adults put into (OR take OUT of) their own bodies. We don't have funerals or death certificates for miscarriages, and we NEVER DID.
man... LOFL GREAT transition between drugs and abortions. LMFAO. Pretty subtle stuff.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
I thought it was rather "in your face", myself. :)
TARD, the Harrison Narcotics Act of 1915, caused all of the alkolyds and opiates to be brought under government control.

For a supposedly smart person you sure have your facts screwed up about everything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts