Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Site Founder
4,826 Posts
I've got a few of them in .45 Colt. Altogether nice guns, which I would compare favorably with S&Ws. I think it's going to be much like asking people what they like best, Chevys or Fords, though. Everyone will have good an bad experiences with one or the other.

I think the value of the Colts will be slightly higher than the S&Ws, from what I have seen, so if you can get it at a good price, I doubt you will go wrong with it. Check Gunbroker to see what the going prices are on the model you are looking at.

· Site Founder
4,826 Posts
Gbullet - yes, that is correct. Maybe if I get a chance I'll take some comparison pics.

The Anaconda is an oversized version of the Python. On the other side of the coin, the Diamondback is a smaller version.

· Site Founder
4,826 Posts
Enough of the chest thumping, please. If a threat was made in this thread, the poster needs to be aware that such statements can result in involvement with the federal authorities. Anyone filing a claim of a death threat received from another person via the internet WILL have it investigated. And no, you are NOT as anonymous as you would hope you are.

I will FULLY cooperate in all ways with anyone initiating such a claim. Which means such postings will have to remain here in place as evidence if such actions are initiated by the recipient of such threats.

I strongly advise everyone to calmly read the words they have just typed, BEFORE pressing that SUBMIT REPLY button.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.