Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Man, I like the Diamondbacks! Like miniature Colt Pythons. They fit my small hands rather well. I only have the .38 versions, though. But one of these days I am sure I'll pick up a .22 or three when I run into them.

I was looking at a really nice nickle model at one of the Tallahassee shows not too long ago. Looked beautiful. But when I asked the guy to let me take a closer look at it, I noticed a ding right on the crown of the barrel. The guy was saying "it will come right out very easily". In a nickle gun? I don't think so. So unfortunately I had to walk away from that one.

I only have blued Diamondbacks, as just about all the nickle models I have looked at looked like they were not treated right in life.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This one has some bluing worn off of either side of the end of the barrel and the edges of the cylinder (holster wear).

I haven't shot it yet but it handles like a dream. It fits my small hand well, has good balance and is smooth as silk!

I remember when dad picked it up at a show, he was real excited. This one is going to be fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts