Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
andy said:
u dont even have basic insight into the human psyche. If it AINT about combat, then it might as well just be a .22, or just firecrackers. all it is, is NOISE.
You are all noise.

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
I was under the impression that until the balloon goes up, its all about fun and having a good time?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Psyche/noise=.22

andy, have you ever been 'downrange'? have you ever seen a buddy fixin' to die of a sucking chest wound? have you you ever smelled that smell ?[kinda smells like skining a buck deer in rut only 10 times stronger]of that buddy's multiple wounds, well friend, i have lived that, AND IT IS NOT ALL FUN AND GAMES! it is a pretty tramatic experience and something i wouldn't wish on any body! [wish i wasn't reliven' it now] goodnight!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Brass Hammer:

GoonKid has NEVER, NOT ONCE seen combat. Just like all combat-wannabes he looks forward to it, WANTS it to happen because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Nobody who's actually been there wants to repeat it. A combat vet knows he CAN do it again if he has to, but never WANTS to.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I think it was Gen W.T. Sherman that once said something about those that beat their fists most loudly for war are usually those that have never seen the cannons fire, have never heard the screams of the wounded and the dying, and have never smelled the stench of death.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Funny you should bring up "powerfull" JD, do you consider a 11" AR with .22 Hornet ballistics "powerful". Funny lad, the .338 Lapua is powerful, the scout scoped M1A' general purpose, the 5.56's are rather special pupose.

Get with the program.

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr, I could gut YOU, with a broken bottle, and LAUGH as I did it. Anyone who "thinks" differently is a fool.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
u r ignorant, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>. The hornet ballistics are 45 grs at 2600 fps, 600 ft lbs. The 11" AR still has THAT much power left at 150m.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
once you have ENOUGH power, more is just a waste. Especially if that power comes with a lot of NOISE, and only from a stupid bolt action.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
andy said:
Mr, I could gut YOU, with a broken bottle, and LAUGH as I did it. Anyone who "thinks" differently is a fool.

There's a huge difference between trying to shank someone from behind and being in a fight where they are shooting back and stand a chance of killing you.

If you had ever been shot at you would know this.

When they took you down in LA, why not a gunbattle then?

Reactions: Magnum88C

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
He bleats on about how deadly he'd be with an "autorifle" against cops in pursuit. Then brags about making SMGs and supressors while on the run, yet, he never get get around to proving his theory. Guess when the time came, he saw why it wouldn't work and rolled without a fight, as usual. Also one of the smarter things he's done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts