Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I don't know who this is directed at, but you are only assuming that whatever you are talking about was inherited.

I know in my own case, I can remember a time when I was flat broke and considering bankruptcy.

I guess anyone that didn't piss their life away, who worked hard to get what they have, must have inherited what they have.

Otherwise, it just drives home how you wasted your life away in prison.

:devil:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
So....if someone's father/family was responsible&took pains to either protect what they'd worked hard for &passed it on to their sons/daughters intesad of the Leviathan State.....thats a bad thing????
Silly me,I've inhgerited nothing beyond my disposition&outlook,yet I've never begruged what anyone else had unless they got it by STEALING from ME...in whichb case their life becomes....interesting :dgrin:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I inherited a Remington M-11F Premier, does that mean it's worth nothing.
Maybe I aught to just give it away,,,

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
I can remember a point in my life where I went from 16 guns in the house to only 1 gun in an 18 month period because I needed the money so badly! Just cause you fucked up your own life, doesn't mean the rest of us did. If you look in the mirror and see a loser looking back, well you only have yourself to blame. Honest, hard work buys you a variety of toys. Sucks to be you!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts