Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But why should I be surprised at anything the idiot posts? If he had 1/100th the understanding an knowledge he thinks he had, it would be different.

What an idiot.

I still can't beleive how stupid he comes accross.....

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:
But why should I be surprised at anything the idiot posts? If he had 1/100th the understanding an knowledge he thinks he had, it would be different.

What an idiot.

I still can't beleive how stupid he comes accross.....

NUTTY JOHN'S warped thinking, and mind-set seems to be increasing warped, as time goes on.

How long before he goes off of the deep end, hurting some innocent citizen?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
There are plenty of excellent articles on tactics free here on the net if a person cares to look. Anyone, even gunkid, can learn a lot if they want to.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
andy said:
says a know-nothing like you.
I know a lot more about tactics than you ever will.

Your many posts prove that.

BTW, consider yourself owned, yet again. I never said this was directed at you. Do you even know what thread or post it is in regard to?

I'll give you a hint: no specific post or thread. I just wanted to see if you'd bite on a non-sensical thread. There's zero context, no refernence to a specific thread or anything.

Tee hee.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Gunkid, you have tactical knowledge! You have sufficient tactical knowledge that will allow you die quickly in any hostile encounter. Just hump enough supplies for the person that takes them off your cold, dead body.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Gk.

He has tactics and knowledge of how to get butt raped in prison. That is about it.

Hey did you ever pay Milt back the money you stole?

Theif.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hasher said:
Gk.

He has tactics and knowledge of how to get butt raped in prison. That is about it.

Hey did you ever pay Milt back the money you stole?

Theif.
Can you elaborate on this? Sounds like it could be an interesting story...the theft, not the prison stuff.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I did it in another post today on this board. Not sure where though.

Basicly Milt loaned him some $$$ back int eh day when assclown was getting ready for the worlld shoot. I think even gave him a place to stay and practice. Assclown never paid him back even after he got a job and started bad mouthing Milt (one of the fineest gentlemen I have ever met TARD is not fit to pour the piss out of his boots) and refused to ever pay Milt back.

So tha tmakes him a low down egg sucking theif where I come from.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
I did it in another post today on this board. Not sure where though.

Basicly Milt loaned him some $$$ back int eh day when assclown was getting ready for the worlld shoot. I think even gave him a place to stay and practice. Assclown never paid him back even after he got a job and started bad mouthing Milt (one of the fineest gentlemen I have ever met TARD is not fit to pour the piss out of his boots) and refused to ever pay Milt back.

So tha tmakes him a low down egg sucking theif where I come from.
You expected NUTTY JOHN to be something else?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts