Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Andy, I see you have finally rendered this forum totally worthless. You are flooding every thread with the ramblings of an insane idiot. Babble here, babble there, with nothing of value to say. When I log in I see nothing but a mess in every topic. I guess it was Rich's decision to let you turn this forum into the most pathetic place on the Internet. As I leave, I will be careful not to let the door hit me in the ass on the way out. Good bye to the nice folks of the armszoo. As for you andy, you are one pathetic piece of shit. :madeuce:

As for Rich, you are as fucked up as Andy.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Yeah, right. It's my fault that many people here don't know how to keep from crapping in their own bed. :laugh: :laugh:

Complete freedom is a real bitch, isn't it?

You all made the mess here, not me. Personally, I don't give a damn either way. I have no intention of putting in HOURS of constant attention here to try to beat you all into submission on how to act like anything other than brainless neanderthals. So now that you have fouled your cave so bad that you can't stand to be in it any longer, go on to someplace else that may have a caretaker with an abundant supply of handi-wipes to clean up after you. I just refuse to take that job. :nyah:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This will be my last post here. Rich, I said this before and I'll say it again. It is your fault because you are too irresponsible to run a forum. What you have allowed to be created is the laughing stock of the Internet shooting forums. This place makes me sick because it plays right into the hands of the anti-gun crowd. Were I running an anti-gun campaign I would point everyone to this place to prove how goofy stupid gun owners really are. Rich, you aren't mature and responsible enough to run this forum. I wonder if you are even responsible enough to vote, own a gun, or take advantage of the freedoms this country allows.

Your feedom of speech shit only goes so far. This is a democracy shit head, not total anarchy. It is your fault that this place is the way it is, everyone on the board knows that. You had your chance, but you stuck your head in the sand, or up your ass and you blew it. You are a black eye on the shooting community. So does "total freedom of speech" apply to me too. Can I call you a fucking idiot instead of just saying good bye?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
In defense of Rich, I have to say that this is a place where adults voluntarily come to visit and play. You are free to participate or not too; no one is forced.

Whatever your thoughts on Armslocker are, Ankeny, you do not have a right to attack Rich personally in such a way. I am sorry that you are leaving but would have thought much bettter of you if you hadn't made the bitterly childish attack that you did.

RIKA

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Ankeny said:
This will be my last post here. Rich, I said this before and I'll say it again. It is your fault because you are too irresponsible to run a forum. What you have allowed to be created is the laughing stock of the Internet shooting forums. This place makes me sick because it plays right into the hands of the anti-gun crowd. Were I running an anti-gun campaign I would point everyone to this place to prove how goofy stupid gun owners really are. Rich, you aren't mature and responsible enough to run this forum. I wonder if you are even responsible enough to vote, own a gun, or take advantage of the freedoms this country allows.

Your feedom of speech shit only goes so far. This is a democracy shit head, not total anarchy. It is your fault that this place is the way it is, everyone on the board knows that. You had your chance, but you stuck your head in the sand, or up your ass and you blew it. You are a black eye on the shooting community. So does "total freedom of speech" apply to me too. Can I call you a fucking idiot instead of just saying good bye?
Yup, it's my fault that people post here the way they will. My fault that I have better things to do then to clean their diapers for them. My fault that people prefer to be placed into straight jackets voluntarily because they want ME to save them from themselves. Look at the way YOU are posting here. Exactly whose fault is it that you are using the language that you are? Mine? bleep

Thank you for proving my point. :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

As for being a laughing stock of the gun boards, why should I care? I mean, really, what is it that anyone else can think or do that will make even the slightest difference in my life?

And as for this site showing people how goofy gun owners can be, again, whose fault is that? Mine? Because I don't spank the goofy clowns posting the crap that they want to? I should hide the crap some of you post in the closet so people can't see how you really are? Again, WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?

Stupid is as stupid does, so if people can't take responsibility for what they post, then I am certainly not going to take responsibility for wiping their shoes because they don't realize they have pissed on their own shoes.

So tell me, are you seriously telling me that this is the only gun related message board on the internet that truly allows complete freedom of speech?

Freedom sure is scary when it applies to everyone, isn't it Ankeny? Have fun in that regimented world you wish to live in where only YOUR perspective of how the world should be matters.

Signed,
The Fucking Idiot

·
Registered
9,773 Posts
Rich, thanks for doing the job your doing. Ron, I'm going to miss your knowledge of IPSC. It has been a real insight into a sport that I left behind 8 years ago.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
Yeah, right. It's my fault that many people here don't know how to keep from crapping in their own bed. :laugh: :laugh:

Complete freedom is a real bitch, isn't it?

You all made the mess here, not me. Personally, I don't give a damn either way. I have no intention of putting in HOURS of constant attention here to try to beat you all into submission on how to act like anything other than brainless neanderthals. So now that you have fouled your cave so bad that you can't stand to be in it any longer, go on to someplace else that may have a caretaker with an abundant supply of handi-wipes to clean up after you. I just refuse to take that job. :nyah:
I see OL' Richie-poo is still in denial.

Being in denial, is one of NUTTY JOHN'S stellar traits.

It's always someone else's fault. Rich, like NUTTY JOHN,will never accept any responsibility. It's always the other persons fault!

What are you going to say now Rich? Have you got a really sharp riposte?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
Yep!

:nyah: :laugh01: :nyah: :laugh01:
Class, education and natural ability will show through every time.

You have a lot of class Richie-poo. It's all low, but is still a lot of class.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
u pathetic punks ALWAYS end up showing yourselves for what you REALLY are. Wannabe Hitlers, who just HATE it when somebody like me shows you up. :) Go play with all the other little pricks just like you.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
u pathetic punks ALWAYS end up showing yourselves for what you REALLY are. Wannabe Hitlers, who just HATE it when somebody like me shows you up. :) Go play with all the other little pricks just like you.
Said by a pathetic ex-convict that will never live as a free man again.

NUTTY JOHN, in your case, your better off living under the eye of the probation department. Have you talked to Mike Fischer late, NUTTY JOHN?

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Stillwater said:
Class, education and natural ability will show through every time.

You have a lot of class Richie-poo. It's all low, but is still a lot of class.
Sure, Bill. I guess the fact that you come here just to berate me and I don't go out of my way to have any correspondence with you at all has no significance in your psychological profile, now does it? Do you enjoy stalking people? Are you even aware of this glitch in your personality or do you justify it by some megalomania that has you believing that you can save the world from John Davis and will attempt to do so any way you can? It REALLY bothers you that I won't jump to your tune, as other webmasters apparently have, and ban him from this site, doesn't it?

I think you are just a dark cloud looking for a parade to rain on. But unfortunately for you, I just find you humorous. Kind of galls you that I don't take you seriously, now doesn't it? You have no influence here at all, even after the threats of lawsuits, the belittlement and derogatory name calling. And that just rubs you the wrong way, doesn't it? I just don't give a damn about your feud with John Davis and find it amusing to watch him so easily get you all worked up into a lather.

So did PN get tired of your antics as well, the obvious John Davis CyberStalking forum you participated in, and pulled the plug on you? Aww, too bad.....

Worst thing you can do to me is just leave, and that wouldn't be so bad at all. Oh, but we tried that before, didn't we? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nope, things are MUCH easier for me on this site since you (and others) tipped over the apple cart and convinced me to drop all moderation completely. Didn't expect that one, now did you?

So enjoy yourself here. I certainly am..... :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Good lord.

This is why I love this forum.

cheers

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
yep, igorant pos's will reveal themselves for what they are, everytime. They can't help it. Just like Arabs can't help but screw up everything that they touch, which is why Big Brother had to help them with 9/11

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Richie-poo, you should read that post, and edit it.

I know you SAY, that you don't care, but you do.

Sooo, lay down with the NUTTY JOHN PIG, and enjoy your WALLOWING, as you evidentialy do ...

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Oh so now Mr. Stillwater is the local psychic. How cool is that?!?

Hmm, Swami Stillwater. Kind of has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Swami, if I really cared, YOU would be the first one gone from here. But you knew that already, right?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
yep, igorant pos's will reveal themselves for what they are, everytime. They can't help it. Just like Arabs can't help but screw up everything that they touch, which is why Big Brother had to help them with 9/11
The amount of ignorance in this post is simply amazing.

Ok sparky, better tighten the tinfoil, the government is listen in to your brainwaves....

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
Oh so now Mr. Stillwater is the local psychic. How cool is that?!?

Hmm, Swami Stillwater. Kind of has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Swami, if I really cared, YOU would be the first one gone from here. But you knew that already, right?
You care, Rich, you care.

However your posts are bordering on childishness, churlishness, while exhibiting signs of dementia. It is really a shame to see you deteriorate so much.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Stillwater said:
You care, Rich, you care.

However your posts are bordering on childishness, churlishness, while exhibiting signs of dementia. It is really a shame to see you deteriorate so much.
Does anyone else see the irony in this post? :laugh01: :laugh01:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts