Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been reloading and shooting big bore rifles for about 45+ years and would like to get into the .50 BMG shooting. I like the looks of the Ferret Supercomp .50's with a 36" chrome/moly barrel. Do any of you own and shoot one of these? If so what are the pro's and con's of the rifle? Thanks in advance for all your help!!! ...Bob...

Here is a link to the website; http://www.ferret50.com

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
I HAVE no-idea WHAT A ferret-supercomp LOOKS LIKE FRIEND!
how-bout a 'link' to a picture?

I have a old maddi-griffi/griffi-maddi SINGLE-SHOT that I sometimes SHOOT at the mexican dope-runners WITH,,,er, sometimes, as lately[after last weekend] SOMEBODY got my HARLEY drunk, and she forgot how to make a left hand turn in the middle of the road[0-dark-late],,,and SHE fell over and BROKE my FAVORITE
left foot[AGAIN,yet,I love the pain,,,,I'M ALIVE],,,so 'gimpin' on the boarder/shootin' at ******-DOPE-RUNNERS,,,is not on this or next MONTHS itinerary!!!,,,,but I'LL BE BACK 'doc' JUST AS SOON AS I'M ABLE [oh,yes! rockey-racoon]

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Hey BH, hope you mend up OK. Take care of that left foot. It's the only one you've got, and replacement parts don't work nearly as well as the original.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Hey BH, hope you mend up OK. Take care of that left foot. It's the only one you've got, and replacement parts don't work nearly as well as the original.

HA!, I COPY!,,,and thanks.[the metatarausal{m.s} bones crack/creek when I FLEX/CURL THEM,and a purple/black!!![HA!] gotta-love my FORK-LIFT-FUEL DELIVERY-RUN I'VE been handed ,,,AFTER THE FACT.

then again , rich!,as the old sage/adage GOES,,,"if you are GOING to be a IDIOT
be the MEANEST/TOUGHEST ONE GOD-EVER-PUMPED-AIR-INTO":wavey:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts