Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a kit to convert Berdan primed .308 to Boxer? I have heard that RCBS made a kit but haven't been able to find it. It was described to me that it had a drill bit to drill the flash hole, a bit to size the primer pocket, but I haven't seen or know of what is listed. i would like to find a complete kit if possible so I don't have to piece one together. I don't care what brand.

·
Registered
148 Posts
RCBS made a tool that looked like a can opener that removed Berdan primers. I have never heard of the conversion kit. Seems like a lot of effort for little advantage to me. Why not just look for a source of Berdan primers?

My .02

RIKA

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have searched for primers and they are very scarce. Or maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
try the UK or Germany most of Europe should have them.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
this is the 'insane FACE of lunacy',,,!
[I deal/dance with it ,,,every FRICKIN' DAY!,,,er,ah, it's called "CUSTOMERS"]

"JEST WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY 'ol' bud the 'GRIPPER/GRIPPTION/GRIPPENATOR',,,WHEN {I'm} IN BAD NEED OF A "DECENT SPARRIN'-PARD"!!!

W.T.F.?:smash::poke::beer:

·
Registered
14 Posts
"THE 'GAYNESS' OF YOUR MARIACHI MARCHING-BAND[barney-frank]IS,WELL,,,PRETTY 'GAY'!"

[KILL THE QUEERS/DRIVE THEM FROM YOU]:
Fred Phelps speaks! :fftopic:

Back to the subject at hand.... Have you looked at the Dillon Precision tool that converts military brass to boxer primer pockets? It sounds like what you might be looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts