Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
under typical field conditions, no rest, with SCOPED bolt action rifle, FIRST try, no bs spotter shots, windflags, etc.. It's NOT just 6" groups at 200 yds, dumbasses, it's CENTERING the group on the 6" circle. Maybe you CAN deliver 3" from prone, scoped, using just the sling, but you can easily have some of your shots be more than 3" out of the center of the mark, ya know. That means a MISS, some of the time.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Cooper is full of it. He also says no one can hit a 10 inch disk at 1000 yards 20 times in 30 seconds too. It's been done. We are waiting for the prize pot to grow then I and my wife are going to show him just how easily that can be done.

Mike

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
andy said:
under typical field conditions, no rest, with SCOPED bolt action rifle, FIRST try, no bs spotter shots, windflags, etc.. It's NOT just 6" groups at 200 yds, dumbasses, it's CENTERING the group on the 6" circle. Maybe you CAN deliver 3" from prone, scoped, using just the sling, but you can easily have some of your shots be more than 3" out of the center of the mark, ya know. That means a MISS, some of the time.
This is ridiculous. Are you saying standing, off hand? Sitting, prone what? I can hit a six inch disk at 200 yds. with my 'Scoped 7MM Magnum. SItting, or prone, not offhand standing. Youe posts don't make sense.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts