Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
book, circa 1975, Jeff chose the following:"BM59, 1911, Savage .22-20 ga O/U, PPK-22. My question to him then was:" How you going to CARRY both longarms, Jeff?" His answer was that he "would know" when it was ok to leave the 30 auto at the retreat. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
book, circa 1975, Jeff chose the following:"BM59, 1911, Savage .22-20 ga O/U, PPK-22. My question to him then was:" How you going to CARRY both longarms, Jeff?" His answer was that he "would know" when it was ok to leave the 30 auto at the retreat. :)
Jeff has a crystal ball too GK but his is better than yours. He used his to build Gunsite and make million$.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,270 Posts
Funniest book I ever read. I loved the couple in Alaska that needed 45 different firearms covering 17 different calibers.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I liked the battery where he recomemnded two 5.56mm weapons that used different mags.

His gun selection was like the silverware setting at the Rothschild's Mansion. A different fancy fork for every occasion.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mel was nothing more than a pimp for the industry, to include King's and Pachmayr's for smithing.

·
Registered
779 Posts
mrostov said:
I liked the battery where he recomemnded two 5.56mm weapons that used different mags.

His gun selection was like the silverware setting at the Rothschild's Mansion. A different fancy fork for every occasion.

That's a good way of putting it. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
Mel was nothing more than a pimp for the industry, to include King's and Pachmayr's for smithing.
GEE, Melvin! Since I worked at Kings Gun Works during the TAPPAN, and COOPER era, does that mean that MEL TAPPAN pimped for me? I feel so honored.

Your jealousy is showing again MELVIN:

1. Your jealousy of MEL TAPAN'S writing accomplishments.

2. Your jealousy of JEFF COOPERS remarkable shooting accomplishments.

All of this from a knuckle head who's only accomplishment is a Felony conviction then prison, and twelve more years to serve on PAROLE.

AND THE BEAT GOES ON!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts