Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
get in position couple of days in advance, set up what gear and info I need, pay a buddy, etc, etc. All I'm asking is the DIRECT expenses of the trip. THEN when you pussy out of it, I at least got THAT much out of your worthless hide.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Total BS. You are getting direct expenses of the trip. What do you claim you will be paying out of pocket?

Flight? Nope.
Meals? Nope.

What a liar. You are inventing excuses. You are either going or you aren't

You supposedly have thousands of dollars for the bet, but are afraid you might have to pay for your lunch?

Too funny.

:devil:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
You DON"T have to secure ANY site, SMTC is already there and waiting.

What gear do you have to buy and put in place? It's already there. You supposedly already own a chrony.

There is no gear for you to buy - list what it is, or it's all just more lies on your part to run from a bet.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Its too funny watching gunkid try to twist and turn and slither out of his argeement to visit Hard Rick.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Gunkid, I'm sure that mike has enough friends that will lend him any kit your require. Just give him a list and he will provide it. So why do you "need" to give a buddy some money?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
WHAT A LAME HOPELESS WANNABE!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Garand said:
So why do you "need" to give a buddy some money?
Oh it's just one more of his wussy death threats. How he's going to show up, "secure the site" like he'd know how to, and kill the person who's about to prove him wrong. All the while hoping beyond hope that Hard Rock will buy it and drop the offer to prove him wrong.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
Gunkid, I'm sure that mike has enough friends that will lend him any kit your require. Just give him a list and he will provide it. So why do you "need" to give a buddy some money?
Thats not a buddy, that is his boyfriend -- he wants to buy his boyfriend a ticket!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I thought his boyfriend's name was "Babe" and was still in the pen? 'Least, that's the story GoonKid gave. . .

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Magnum88C said:
I thought his boyfriend's name was "Babe" and was still in the pen? 'Least, that's the story GoonKid gave. . .
NUTTY JOHN is cheating on Babe? Where does that leave his wife, Pat Rydz?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have been here three hours and would just love to know what has started this challenge. I see GK is still up to his old threaten and not show up tactic. Please dont ban him from this board. He has been banned from several boards I am a member at and always love to get a good laugh out of the crap that spews from his mouth. Kind of like reading a B rate novel...escapism

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
It leaves her contracting whatever aids he got from Babe in the pen .
That would be sick!

I wonder if NUTTY JOHN is HIV positive?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts