Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,815 Posts
MELVIN, Sheriff Joe Arpaio is saving the taxpayers thousands of dollars a year in inmate upkeep. How would you like to spend a few months in his custody?

I think you might learn to enjoy the PINK undies. There is something about you, that is a little soft wristed, suspicious MELVIN.

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Extra large sized pink undies, RIKA. I saw him in Pagosa Springs, and if would definetly be Extra large sized pink undies for MELVIN.

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Ditto. The rest of us had to sweat for our education/training. Why should scum get it for free.

RIKA
The only kind of free education they should get is from MELVIN ... He can teach them how to clean PORTI-POTTIES. I hear MELVIN is an expert.

· Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
first you'd have to TEACH them to read. YOU bozos can't read, so you are just hypocrites about the entire subject.
Be nice melvin, you aren't a bad ass so stop acting like you think you are. Try being civil, ou know -- try being human.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.